Reviews for The AntiSanta
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Great story please update soon
Tay chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I posted This v in my myspace. Hope you don't mind:

"He’d had to bite his tongue hard to keep from blurting out that there is no Santa, and parents have to buy tons of gifts for their spoiled children; that the holiday season is a miserable time that is commercialized six ways to Sunday, and should be banned. That Santa is a fat old IDIOT, and that Christmas trees are originally pagan symbols; that reindeer smell, mistletoe is poisonous, sugarplums don’t taste all that good, and the words “Good Will Toward Men” mean jack POOP to more than half of America.(From Lipton Lee's "The AntiSanta")"
Utopist chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
"I've fathered a Gilmore."

Oh, yeah. That he has. Have I told you lately how much I love you, the Aldiverse, and Alice? This ficcie rocks. As usual. I'm running out of praise to give out to you ;)

See you soon, Leighleigh.
GilmoreDanes4 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
good. Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
That was SOO cute. adn especially the part with santa and the cookies, that jess is thinking. that was halarious! really cute. :)
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
you should really continue this, it's awesome! please please update!
ladypanther03 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I love this universe. I think I have to re-read the previous stories one of these days.
LuckyYou chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I love these kinds of stories...just little ficlets about what if!
Eldrice chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Aww . . . perfect. Me liked very much!
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Great! You should continue this story, but - of course - you don't have to, if you don't want to. I hope you write more soon!

Love always

Tamar
Tinkswings chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Loved it ... even though it's far from Christmas-time :-)
Jayde coffeechick87 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Okay,. I think the only thing that is appropriate right now is a nice big "Aw..."

I loved it, Leigh. :D

-J.
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
..Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I would like to be. And I could fly higher than an eagle, 'cause you are the wind beneath my wings... yeah, that was a really scary performance from Say Goodnight, Gracie ala Lorelai just for you! I think the song said it all, you're my hero and guess what, I again fell in love (very hard so) with one of your stories. Can I call you my official drug dealer?

Sorry, I'm starting to talk crap, it's barely 10am here in europe so I'm just gonna stop now. I loved it!
Summer chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I fell in love with that story, Jess is still the same old Jess, but takes care of his family and loves them so much. And the Christmas set up, perfect. Rory/Jess would be like that, if they ended up together, which woulf be perfect! Great writing!
draconis mortis chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
good lord, that was adorable. i bloody loved it.