Reviews for My Second Cousin's Wedding
Alee chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Story got ownage! ;D I love it. Quite interesting..!
Ally chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
HI ELLE! Haha, loved the story. Very original. ) Hermione's Great Aunt and Uncle are mean! ( But it was funny about the play boy thing. Lmao. Yea and I liked the strip poker part. It made me laugh. _~ Hehe. Yea well if you decide to write another let me know. ) I'm going to try to get back in the swing of writing my fan fics. Again, great story. _

ALLY

P.S. YOURE ASS IS SEXY! XD
WickedWitch25 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Muffy, that was truely great! (I'm not just saying that because i've known you for 8 years.) That was really funny and my only complaint is that it was too short. (Did you get the 'counting the bricks on the wall' part from my bat mitzvah?) GO YOU!
magentabear chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Very funny. I especially liked Hermione's reaction to the little girl. I, for one, have Joe on speed dial, and he has come to my aid numerous times.

The flippant (I can't think of the right word, but I think flippant works) tone was a strange match for Hermione, but you made it work. And it was still believable. Excellent Job.
Dragon Scales 13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
*can't stop laughing* Jeez, I remember when I went to my sister's wedding- this one kid wouldn't stop following me around. -_-()

That was good! Tell me if there's another!