Reviews for Softly as the Sunrise
mae-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
huhuuhuhuu SASUKE-KUN!SONNA!Sasuke ga hashin?:p baka,i'll never believe that kind of stupidity!sigh,ok i admit,it was a little on the ,if this really happened in naruto shippuden i'll surely cry ever 1000x.
Miss J Idiotic chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Not slightly depressing... Extremely depressing. But good! :D Damn, I love this kinda stuff. Even though it puts me in a sad mood but, whatever, maybe I'm a masochist.

Keep up the good work ;D

gerl chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was really sad. But you did a really good job. I love your sasusaku stories! Please make more!
KRISTINA JANOSEVIC chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I relly like this, it is full of emotions and SAD...beautifull
sakura chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
not good
sasuke fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
if that happens in the sieres that one of them die[sasuke sakura naruto]the hol seiers wudent make sance anymore without sasuke evrithing wud not be the same if sakura died who will linten up the day with her smile if naruto died...ther is no konoha...if that happened i cudent discrib my

future without them...

P.S.i know im crazy with the last thing i wrote it just when i wacth naruto i get so in to it you know what i mean...when i read these fanfics with one of them dieing i start crying and cant stop crying...i know im rili rili crazy...but still...those three reprasent freandship and love...even in bad times...
Sakura Haruno 998 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
wow that was sad
angelicat123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
slightly drespressing? SLIGHTLY? that is really quite sad, you know... but still wonderfully written. very nice.
k i w i i . exe chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Wow... you really like writing about Sasuke's death, ne? xD I didn't like this version quite as much as I did "Mud", but this one was cute too, and a little unexpected. As always, the ending did it for me. Extremely cute. :]] -heartheart-
SA chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
hate you ! Sasuke doesnt die until they are really old i mean really old and have 500,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 childeren (not realy maby 3)

but none the less i still hate you! sob sob it was realy nice though
Team Kaka-Sensei chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Gosh, that made me start crying! Lol, gosh, that was sweet. I can't belive that made me cry, stories never make me cry, that shows how good your one-shot was, good job!
The Twins chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
BlackPhoenix: Wow that was sad and sort of depressing.

PyroChick: (cries) oh so sad no don't die Sasuke-kun

BlackPhoenix: (looks at pyrochick strangely) Yeh anyway cool

PyroChick: Sorry really beautiful story
Wilted Paper Flowers chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
LOL! '' I got so mixed up-I thought SAKURA was dying...aiyo. Anyway, leave the story like that. It's awesome! )
vgbesrbn chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
wahh! i love it!
yoshi92punked chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
*cry* ahh that was so sad. great though. i need to stop reading depressing fics,they're making me depressed. anyways keep up the good work!