Reviews for Phantom Thoughts
CopperN13 chapter 14 . 2/19
This is a really good story! )
MaggieL80 chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
Damn, that was a good story. I was mesmorized. Couldn't stop until I finished it, even if it is 1:40 a.m. Looking forward to reading the sequel...tomorrow night. Thanks for a wonderful story. Great character development. Nice having Kate as a central character. The ending though does leave me worried about having Rodney's consciousness stored in that console. But I guess that's a whole other story.
MaggieL80 chapter 11 . 10/21/2007
What is about whump and Rodney that go so well together? Another great chapter. Nice to have Rodney back in control again. But for how long?
MaggieL80 chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
This just keeps getting better and better. Axilliary control room? Weapons lab? Stashed stunners? Great story. Love all the characters. So glad that Elana isn't as psycho as her husband.
MaggieL80 chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
Quite the page turner. Very addicting. I'm just as frustrated as Rodney. Even if Radek and Peter figure out the encryption, how will they transfer the ancient consciousnesses out of Kate and Rodney? At least John isn't fooled by Garin.
MaggieL80 chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
Okay it's official, Carson should have a questionnaire that everyone must fill whenever analyzing new ancient technology...1. did you touch anything? 2. did you feel a shock? Poor, poor Rodney. He is such a trouble magnet.
MaggieL80 chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Very intriqued by this story. Just when I thought that I had read all the good ones. Well written. Enjoying all the characters. Nice to have Grodin and Ford around. And now that poor Kate and Carson have been killed off in the future...can't wait to see where this is going. Maybe I'll skip ahead.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 14 . 5/2/2007
This was great! I really did love reading this, even if it's ;outdated' it was still superb!
Padme4000 chapter 14 . 2/1/2007
reading the next one now this was brilliant
Delka chapter 14 . 2/21/2006
I like this alot. May have lost myself a few time but nothing new. Nice read.
Shakia chapter 14 . 1/23/2006
w00t! That was so awesome! I hope there's a sequel, I really loved how you did this! The ending totally rocked. Great job again! :D I couldn't even wait until tomorow until reading the rest :P
Shakia chapter 12 . 1/22/2006
Wow, this is such an amazing awesome story! :D You have me up really late reading it! I love how you wrote this and the plot totally rocks! I'll read the rest tomorow and really can't wait. Definatly one of my favorite stories! :D
mangst chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
Awesome story so far. I'm printing out the rest to read during my free time tomarrow. Can't wai
drufan chapter 14 . 8/29/2005
Enjoyed it! Like to see what you come up with next. Very interesting letting Elana stay in Kate. And then there is the copy of Rodney. Very interesting indeed.
krysalys chapter 14 . 8/27/2005
*snicker* Here'as an additional thing I could so see Rodney saying to Kate/Elana in the infirmary:

Rodney snorted. "I can't get along with anyone more than 10 minutes outSIDE of my head... how the hell do you think it'd be with them INside 24/7?"

*snickersnort*

This was a fantastic story... also makes me wonder if htere were any residual effects from Garin's occupation. Thinking of what had happened to Rodney when that female soldier's consciousness had co-occupied his brain a few episodes ago.

Fantastic tale. Wonderfully woven and masterfully written. I enjoyed it immensely! Eagerly look forward to whatever tales you care to share with the rest of us.

-}-