Reviews for All You Can Learn Is What You Already Know
wickedwitch319 chapter 9 . 5/22/2006
Wow, your story is so great! And the plot is pretty original, you don't get that to often. I read on your profile page that you're going to be taking driver's ed this summer. Good luck with that. I took it my last semester at school and it wouldn't have been too bad if it were'nt for the horrid teacher. I will have the best life if I don't ever have to see coach emery again! Well, this is pretty long. I just wanted to say keep up the great writing!

*Kacie*
Figment of an Imagination chapter 9 . 4/1/2006
Please update soon!
slytheringrl17 chapter 9 . 2/17/2006
i like it up date soon
WitchyWiccan chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
Good job. Keep on writing. The Room of Affinity is a awesome idea!
SRJD101314 chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
aw...omg this is a great idea! this story is so awesome! i love it! only can they like not be going back so soon? will they still be together when they go back or not? i hope they will! draco and ginny make such a cute couple! so do harry amnd pansy!
LivexxLaughxxLovexx chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
Another wonderful chapter. Can't wait til the next one. Update soon!
HippyPottermus chapter 9 . 1/6/2006
Oh goodness PLease update soon! It's getting so good!
louey31 chapter 9 . 1/6/2006
hm modeling huh, sound like it shoud be interesting. I'm also glad herm got a little snog. what about pansy?
lady of the frozen black flame chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
great story! Please continue, I'm looking forward to it and Harry and Pansy, would've never thought about it, actally..
pinkbelt chapter 8 . 12/27/2005
mmore *looks with puppy eyes* plz and soon
Rachel chapter 8 . 10/2/2005
im lovin the story keep it up
HippyPottermus chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
Hee hee nice!
Figment of an Imagination chapter 8 . 9/23/2005
I always wanted to be a photographer. Lol, RANDOM! Thats me... UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
jet3dracoginny chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
I LOVE THE CLICK FIVE! and the story! draco and ginny! who! THE CLICK FIVE ROCKS!
louey31 chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
This is kidn of cute. It really is unique and has a nice spin to it. Please update soon.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »