Reviews for Playing With Time
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awwww i have alway wanted to read a story like this and i love love LOVE this fanfic its beautifully written and so much emotions were expressed it made me so emotional! Your a wonderful author!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Great story.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
This was very good.. wow... keep it up!

-Em
Yammi chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
That was a GREAT story! I LOVED it!

The ending was the best part. Very well planned out. I just loved it!
TopKat chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
wow! that was beautiful! i adore it _ such an original concept

*~RoseMage~*
somekindafreaky chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
..Wow! I know this review comes quite late, but that story was too good for me to read it and not let you know. I've never seen anything like this. I don't think I could write romance with old people.. which is a shame because it's incredibly sweet. It made me very sad to think that all Robin's kids and grand-kids vanished though :(
jade chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I LIKE YOUR STORY SO MUCH IT MADE ME CRY

DON'T MAKE ME CRY AGAIN ALRIGHT
SushiChica chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Must you always write SO DAMN WELL?

Juust kidding. You know I adore your fics, and this story was nothing short of your usual brilliance. Absolutly beautiful, especially the ending. The ending was perfect. YAY FOR S.T.A.R. Labs! References to the old comic books! I THINK it stands for like...Scientific Technology and Advanced Research...I think...um...i should really check on that... *digs through several thousand comic books in the corner of room, then finally gives up* forget it. There are too many. Perhaps I'll think of it in like...an hour when it doesn't really matter anymore. Then again, maybe it was right.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I actually have ONE single thing to critique you on! *gasp!* The last paragraph...where Starfire suddenly recognizes the handwriting on the card...you started practically every single sentance with 'she'. It made each sentance sound really...repetitive. - just thought I'd mention. Wow. I've never had the chance to critique you before. Amaazing!

Haha well, excellent as always, TL...FG...you...haha I look forward to that True Love update...

~SushiChica

PS-Oh my god...i just realized...True Love by Twin-Lupus...TL by TL! Oh god i'm a nerd..._; lovely fic.
Slayergirl1362 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
wahow _
kay jolyn chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Ohh, that was beautiful; already one of my most favorite Teen Titans fics. The plotline is so beautiful and sad...and not to mention unique. I've read tons of fics about the Titans in the future, but never quite this old and heart warming.

Perhaps my favorite part of this chapter (it was VERY difficult to decide, let me tell you...eep) was when you emphasized how Starfire was Robin's every motivation to live. You wrote that he could have stayed in shape, but never found the reason to...little subtle details that show how much Robin loved Starfire. Even though it was just so very, very sad, I thought the conversation between Robin's daughter and Starfire was just wonderful. I think I nearly cried when she said that Angela would have stepped aside if Starfire ever came back.

I just can't give you enough praise for this fic! If I could, I'd have taken up about ten pages just to get to them all. It's absolutely amazing, and you ARE planning on making this a multichapter fic right? We HAVE to know if Robin and Stafire listen to the letters, and what happens to Robin's child and grandchildren...

Have fun in Arizona, but don't forget your waiting fans, you hear?
KrazywithaK chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Beautiful. Truly beautiful. You rock! I have to say, you ahve become my all-time favorite author. True Love made me laugh until I cried with the Slade bits. Courage was adorable. And now, here comes Playing With Time, which captures the essence of Robin and Starfire's relationship. Wonderful. I loved the RaeBB fluff...that was funny! Nice powers you gave them, too. The ending was so impressive. Loved it!

Roaine, aka Master Pyro! (The training is complete! Woot!)
samuraistar chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
W-w-w-wait! That's not the end, is it? Oh, wait. Was it? I LOVED IT! This is SO going on my faves list! E-mail me sometime, please!

-samuraistar
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
AH, I liked it. Even though it kinda messed with time- it was cool!

Wow, thanks for a cool one-shot!

Love ya all and write soon!
Jeanniestorm chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
That was great! The only thing though, was that it didin't make sense to focus more on Raven and Beast Boy's children than Starfire and Robin's unless they didn't have any but that would be taking away from the main characters and giving the spotlight to Raven and Beast Boy so to speak.
Choice chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This was sweet and creative! .~