Reviews for Riptide
Mondrag chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
You are the worst person ever thought u gave a dam about Wally/Nigel guess not this total crap and for people to congregate you just shows how fucking stupid you and everyone that supports your story is you all are pathetic useless losers that don't deserve to breathe let alone live hope you all get cobin-19 assholes
Waffle.Kid69 chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
I love it. The last sentence has me thinking he DIED, though. Now I'm curious. XD
breezy-kuki chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
/3 Great story, but WHY? WHY DID THEGY HAVE TO LOSE CONTACT! /3*broken heart* :.C
secretsocieties chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
It's sad. Not just angsty and dramitci, but actually sad, aching in your throat sad. Especially the ending.

Amazing job.
secretsocieties chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Question: What is Fig Jam/F.I.G.J.A.M?
Mantinas chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
This story is beyond awesome and shows a realism I have barely seen on this site(my fics included). I absolutely adored it; even the ending and has become my all time favorite KND fanfic of this pairing.

Good luck!

M.
UnluckyWriter chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
aw, this fic was pure amazing! im sad that there's no sequeal...*sniff* well, great job anyways!
Nostalgic5947 chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
i'm sry

mayb i slow, but can u tall me wha 'fig jam' is, plz?

great story, btw
WolfBane2 chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
Didn't understand the plotline at all! Still drooled during this last chapter! I don't particularly understand (translationI don't get it at all) how Ginny was in the bathroom with 4 and Lenny, or WHY 4 having sex with Lenny helped them win, or when 4 turned into a slut. But one thing and one thing only is sure: That was hot. AND you called the blond girl Ginny! That's her TV Tomers name, and the best name ever for her! (hugs the author) My cousin! Too many exclamation points! 11.5, signing out. With exclamation!
anonymustache chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
Lovely end.

I was so happy to see that this fic has been updated, but now I'm feeling a bit sad. I'll really miss this fic.

The end was anticlimactic, but that's how life is - it was a realistic ending.

Fantastic work. I hope all your future writing endeavors go smoothly.

(...and omg, thanks for the Wally/Tommy. I LOL'd.)
ThuhJesheekuh chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
The end. Nicely done. A very appropriate ending. I wanted to cry when Tommy talked about Wally's super powers. Cry like a baby. That's more or less all I have. Not good at reviewing final chapters. ; Oh, well. Great job. I enjoyed it very much. Keep it up with your future stories.
evm chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
I'm sorry fo not always being very consistent with my reviews, and for falling behind on the 30 kisses challenge piece- I'm very glad that you finished this piece, but always very sad to see the end of this. You did a really excellent job- the aussie slang was one of the best parts. Best of luck on the rest of your endeavors, and I'll try to finish reading and reviewing your 30 kisses challenge when I have the time.
andromedacblack chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
oh, so THAT'S what the Aussie slang meant o_o;;

it is an anticlimatic ending, but it's also a good one. Sure, we got a bit of One/Four, we got a bit of Four/Lenny (I WAS RIGHT!), and we even got Four/Tommy! But that last sentence wrapped it all up very well, and although most teenagers (like me - here comes the hypocrisy!) want to believe their high school sweethearts and friendships will last forever, they don't. Life's a bitch like that.

I applaud you.
WolfBane2 chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
(blink) I've figured out who the boy is? Well, I'm usually trustworthy. Hm...(attempts to think. Fails) The only one I can think of is Lenny, and that just doesn't seem right to me. Know esepically to Four...that doesn't make sense, Four doesn't know Lenny any more than the rest do. I'm drawing a blank here. (hopefully) Is the boy gay?

Random Person: Stop it!

(whines) But I wanna know...Anyway, Godspeed with the next chapter! (grudgingly) You were LATE with this one by MONTHS...not that I'm one to preach.
andromedacblack chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
so cool! I love how you had Four and Lizzie team up with each other; most fics I read make her into an evil conniving bitch. And I have a sneaking suspicion I know who the mystery guy is...damn me and my reading between the lines.

Also, very awesome how the chapter names all have the first letter that spells out the name of the fic. I also liked the comparison in chapter five with Cortez and the Fountain of Youth. Just read about that...

Anyways. Awesome story and this one will see you next update. :3