Reviews for Crossing the Line
Hermit chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
Dude this is fucking great and I love it so much!
Mewmew chapter 3 . 7/18/2017
I like this chapter please continue I want to know if Chrno actually kill him
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Soooooooo, ten years later and that chapter
meh chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
UUUUUUPPPPDAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
Is this over? Cause it's a shame if it is. I really like this story. It'd be nice to know how it's supposed to end...
Elvea Theb chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Please write another chapter. I wanna see Chrono beat the shit out of Matthew (pardon my language lol) I love the story
nemesisswan chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Cheap heroism and an idiot who should get what she deserved for being so damn stupid.
Kittycat0521 chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Plz update soon
WindStar27 chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I'm really enjoying this. I'd like to see the rest of the story sometime. But, I wonder, have you dropped it? It doesn't look like it's been updated in quite a while...
TheAlteredHope chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I like this, this is a really good start. Seriously.
Lia Silverclaw chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
You know, it really is a shame this story was never finished. One more chapter could take care of everything and you've got 219 people waiting for this story to be finished, 220 if you include me. I hope you find the inspiration to finish this story some day and look forward to finally finding out how this ends. Preferably with a half-dead or very dead Matthew Riverston.
scorchedtrees chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Is it wrong that I like Matthew in this story a lot? All his reactions (ie. to Chrono being a demon) just crack me up. Anyway, this is pretty interesting so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it if you continue someday.
xxcandylover23xx chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
plz update so soon!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
daaammmnnnn! Good freaking chapter, good job.
Arrysa chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Oh my god! Oh my god! Please update! Update! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! As in YOU REALLY NEED TO UPDATE THIS STORY! What happened to matthew? That damn stupid bitch! Argh! Please let Chrono tortured that dumbass pervert fucking shit! I hate him! Put him in the pit of never ending hell. And he already crossed the line by forcing rosette to do something. He better die. Please UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! Thats all. Now you dear author get on your ass and start working on the next chapter or i wont give you COOKIES! XD x)) really please update! The story is just so awesome! Even if it only contain 3 chapters though every chapter is long. Please update! And also your other story is awesome! :)