Reviews for Crossing the Line
Lyssar chapter 3 . 3/23/2006

'Tis been so long since you've updated these Chrno stories and they're so GOOD.

One doesn't find great fanfiction often.

Please don't let a year pass before you update. I might cry :-(
nightlupe aka. phoenix-tsubasa chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
hmm... you know what? I can't help but to say this... Why Riverston not Riverstone? The latter sounds nicer...*pouts* riverston gives me a image of an artificial river, and a concrete block(don't ask me why .). That's my first impression. But hey! But hey! After actually READING the story, I felt like this! Good thing you did NOT use Riverstone. It would deffinately do no justice to the graceful "petite-rocks-by-the-clear-stream" name D. Hope no offence is taken by any of the affor mentioned names. .
tegan new chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
0.0 update update it's really good.

good on ya
Pia Bartolini chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Oh, the cliffie! Chrno's so cute when he's pissed, eh? Thanks much for the update, I hope we get another one soon! (as it seems you have taken a several-month sabbatical)
Kisa Toyama chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Wow... That was so cool. I likey. I want to see what Chrono does to him, mabe he will get what Chrono has in store for him...:]
Dragon Fang chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
I want to see Chrono rip him apart! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Please I want to know what happens! PLEASE update! wah TT
forgetmenawt chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
yo great story i
babykakashi chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
WAHH! I love it! love the whole protective!aggressive!Chrno!...xD so awesome.. n the helpless rosette, of some extent anyway...hope you update soon!
harbinger-of-sorrow-and-hatred chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
chrno being protective?

rebelde chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
OMG CHRONO SCARES ME!,I LOVE IT!- hes so seductive! keep up the good work i love this fic!

solace chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
::Deep breath:: Oh my god that was so cool! You need to update though! Its been 6 months! Where is the arse-kicking? Please please please update! It is a fabulous story and is slowly falling down the pages on Make it on the top again!
Dragoon-Yue chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
You know you did a briliant job with Chrno. You kept him in character while still making him act out-of-the-norm.

Well done, I applaud (did I spell that right?) you!

Please update soon, I want to read more!
the high-five revolution chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
Man, that was hot~ Can't wait to see Chrno kick some Matthew-ass. :)
Emperatris chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Wow! Nicely written! This is the first ever Chrno Crusade fanfic I've ever read and I must say I'm thankful that it's a good one (seriously, I just started watching this anime yesterday). That Matthew... I hate him! He should just rot in hell. And oh, I like Chrno in this fic. So dark, seductive... Argh! Nice work!
ttt-katana chapter 3 . 2/17/2006