Reviews for Crossing the Line
Pia Bartolini chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Oh, the cliffie! Chrno's so cute when he's pissed, eh? Thanks much for the update, I hope we get another one soon! (as it seems you have taken a several-month sabbatical)
Kisa Toyama chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Wow... That was so cool. I likey. I want to see what Chrono does to him, mabe he will get what Chrono has in store for him...:]
Dragon Fang chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
I want to see Chrono rip him apart! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Please I want to know what happens! PLEASE update! wah TT
forgetmenawt chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
yo great story i
babykakashi chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
WAHH! I love it! love the whole protective!aggressive!Chrno!...xD so awesome.. n the helpless rosette, of course...to some extent anyway...hope you update soon!
harbinger-of-sorrow-and-hatred chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
chrno being protective?

amusing...
rebelde chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
OMG CHRONO SCARES ME!,I LOVE IT!- hes so seductive! keep up the good work i love this fic!

Y SOY REBELDE CUANDO NO SEGO ALOS DEMAS!
solace chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
::Deep breath:: Oh my god that was so cool! You need to update though! Its been 6 months! Where is the arse-kicking? Please please please update! It is a fabulous story and is slowly falling down the pages on Make it on the top again!
Dragoon-Yue chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
You know you did a briliant job with Chrno. You kept him in character while still making him act out-of-the-norm.

Well done, I applaud (did I spell that right?) you!

Please update soon, I want to read more!
the high-five revolution chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
Man, that was hot~ Can't wait to see Chrno kick some Matthew-ass. :)
Emperatris chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Wow! Nicely written! This is the first ever Chrno Crusade fanfic I've ever read and I must say I'm thankful that it's a good one (seriously, I just started watching this anime yesterday). That Matthew... I hate him! He should just rot in hell. And oh, I like Chrno in this fic. So dark, seductive... Argh! Nice work!
ttt-katana chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
update soon.
windborne chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
WOW.

That was way beyond impressive.

I know this is on hiatus, but I can hope, can't I?
Akulaledi chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Gha! purrtty please hurry up and update! Please I want to see if that Riverston bastard is gonna get it. From they way Chrno looks, he has signed his death wish. .
raspberrysorbet chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
sigh-if you're having fun with this story, why won't you update it then? You write great stories...but the problem is that you only focus on one at a time and ignore the others...which,by the way,have collected a mass amount of update your stories fast!
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »