Reviews for Crossing the Line
Squee Doodles chapter 1 . 8/2/2005

Poor confused Rosette! I'd like you to continue, if only to see where you'd end up. :3 I like all of these different views on Chrno. 33 Thank you for your wonderful writing!

~Squee Doodles
Silverwolf08 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
To be continued...I definitely think so. It's a good story so far. I love lime...not THAT But it's fun to read. Plz continue this. Keep up the good work!
wolfgirl17591 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Hi! I totally loved your story & i do think you should continue, it would make a wonderful series!
Angelstars chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Mwhaahaa! Jealous Chrno is the sexiest thing ever! Lol. OOC to hell with, he is possessive of Rosette anyways, demon instinct, a beautiful thing it is and to add a concoction of jealous, overly possessive Chrno to the mix and serve with a platter of mashed Mathew on the side; end results CONTINUE! Yes, please do continue, it’s got potential! Bring on the lime!
bluestarlight922 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I think you should continue! I think this is one of thee best CC story's i have read so far. I like your writing stile and i hope you continue!

Signed: Tenshi
Outsane chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Hrm. Quite good. I would like you to continue this, but perhaps AFTER you update Blank Pages. Because I like that one better AND your new chappy was a cliffhanger! *dies*
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
i love it, and hope that you make another chapter
maggie chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
whoo hoo! another wonderful work. i would love to see you expand this and i will patiently wait for chapter updates. as for chrno being ooc i think it fits, both because of his true nature (being a demon) and his current situation. i think he can actually been seen as being in character, only a different side of his character. i like to see/ read stories with the more serious side of chrno. one question, is he in his smaller form or is he in the middle stage that you used in other stories? again great work and i see can see an intesting story developing. hope you update soon! : )
A-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
O! Jealous Chrno! Very cute! I can't wait to see where you'll take this story.

Update soon!
Mase992 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Are you kidding? You must continue this girl and Chrno is definitely not OOC! That's exactly how he'd respond to something like that. Go Chrno! Kick the f*g Mathew's butt! Claim and protect what's yours! ROAR!

(Ahem) Sorry... got a little carried away.

But certainly you must continue this please? (puppy eyes) At least for me? (kidding! :p) It's not normal to read about Chrno's inner feelings and jealoisly and it is quite interesting and new. I personally like both sides of him, his childlike, cute, and caring attitude and his possessive, cranky, and jealous side. Something new to see about him and I want to congratulate you for writing on such an i,portant fact of Chrno's inner feelings and depths oh his heart. (bows) Arigatou.

I added this to my favs so please update soon this Blank Pages and your other CC fics.

Ja ne!

Mase-chan -
blabityyloloco chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
... Continue, continue. I like fics that show other sides to Chrno's personality. Continue, continue...
SugarlessSweetness chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Oh yeah...I've read Crimson Intolerance. That was the funniest drunk story I've ever read! Hahaha! Please continue! I'd like to know what Chrno has in mind. He is a bit OOC but then he's a demon. If you've ever read an Inuyasha fanfiction with Kagome as the pairing you probably would be able to understand that maybe demons in Chrno's time are not so different.

Perhaps a demon's mating instinct and their desires are stronger than humans. I think thats possible...anyway please up-date this! I don't care about the lime I just really want to know! Dun Dun DAH! THE SHOWDOWN! Matthew Riverston vs. Chrno The Sinner (AKA Killer of 100 Demons). Who chall win! Winner gets a golden blonde sister! Hahaha...Please up-date !
Tifa Hikari chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Oh my god! I LOVE these types of fics! Where Chrno is posessive with Rosette. I love this fic as well as all of your others, please update soon! I love it! _ -Tifa
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27