Reviews for Crossing the Line
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
A bit OOC, perhaps, but Chrno is really possessive of Rosette... I personally think he wouldn't handle a guy moving in on Rosette very well, romantic feelings or not. She's *his*, after all... _

'Sides, Jealous!Chrno is funny. Almost as much as Drunk!Chrno and SugarRush!Chrno.
Aqua Child chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
It looks like you've abandoned this story, but I just wanted to tell you that I love it. I love assertive Chrno, it's very hot. I loved this so much that tomorrow I'm going to be checking out your other stories, but for now, it's bedtime. I hope you do eventually pick this up again, it's a good story.
beautifly92 chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
OH... I've just read your profile...

Too bad such a good story like this one is on hiatus...

ANyway, I hope you can update this fanfic soon.
Chikanpo chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Okay, I know it's been a really long time since you're last update and that you're probably not gonna continue this... But it is an AWESOME story! I absolutly LOVE dark Chrno :D He is awesome! Die Florida brunette! If you did decide to continue this, I'm sure many people would be happy considering the amount of reviews it has. It is probably the best Chrno Crusade fic (that I've read so far anyway) ever! I'm hoping that you do eventually decide to continue it. I absolutly LOVE it!
The Jester Girl chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Thank you for you wonderful fanfiction. Its refreshing, to read a good fanfiction. Even more enjoyable, to read on that isn't written like the author is on crack.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write this, and thank you for posting it here for all to read. By far the best Chrno Rosette fanfiction, I have read, and that is out there.
shadowneko003 chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
just letting you know that this is a great story so far
Tainted Ink And Paper chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Whoa... just whoa... holy cow! Chrono is so sexy in this fanfiction! I love what you did with him! Playing with the possiblity of jealousy is great Your words make the story flow nicely and it gives it the extra flair it needs to string an audience along! Keep it up _
Angel Fantasy chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
The Elder, furous: You teach him a good lesson, my boy!

Satella, waving an angry fist: castrate him!

Rosette, roaring: KICK HIS ASS TO HELL, CHRNO! MAKE HIM PAY!

A livid Remington is holding a fainted Sister Kate.

I so want to strangle Matthew...! DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY, CHRNO!

Update, please! I wanna know how Chrno is going to kill Matthew... *growls at the raper*
Angel Fantasy chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
*hisses* Just let me strangle him...! *glares at Matthew with all her worth* You *beep* bastard! YOU STAY AWAY FROM ROSETTE!

*coughcough* ahem... Sorry, I got carried away with my anger.

That story is so good! I especially like the lime scene. *drools* I hope there'll be more of it in the next chapter. And those to come.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I totally agree with you, Chrno. He's a THREAT. No one has the right to own Rosette but you. And I sincerly hope you'll chase him out of your grounds. I can't wait to see the look on Matthew's face when that happens. *cackles evilly*
Cai chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
A bravura work, I love it

I love this bad-ass attitude and new image you've given Chrno! Its an addictive story that I hope you eventually return to.

I also really enjoy your writing style
HitachiinOtaku chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Im left wondering what happens next. You havenet got on from this page yet i hope you get forward to it.
to-lazy-to-login chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
OMFG! *insert fangirl squeal* cough...um okay this is probably one of the most awesome fanfictions ever keep up the good work
Spelbound chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Wooah... 0.0 Go Chrono. Kick his ass!

That was certainly an intense chapter! I understand about writers block and how hard it can be... *winces* I hope that you will be able to get inspiration for this story again! It's really good, and I like Chrono's attitude. To be honest, he's not really all that OOC. He's acting like a demon protecting his mate.

Great Story!

-Spel
Property Of Eriol chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
NO! What a meanie! I'm glad u don't mind everyone hating ur own character coz i'm pretty sure everyone does! XD lolz
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »