Reviews for Crossing the Line
Property Of Eriol chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
NO! What a meanie! I'm glad u don't mind everyone hating ur own character coz i'm pretty sure everyone does! XD lolz
TecknaTeckna chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
please update soon, please, i absolutely ADORE this fanfic , you are a brilliant writer!
Onyx-storm chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Ok, usually I get annoyed and bored with some fan fics, that are just, well a story with nothing to them, but yours was amazing! It followed the manga/anime excellent and it had a well plotted story to it! I've never wanted to keep reading this badly, you have got wicked skill, keep up the awesome work! I can't wait to read the next chapter. If there were anything I could ask for, that you have/haven't given yet, I hope for a lot of Chrono emotion, but I'm sure you don't need me to say that! It was awesome, thanks for sharing such a good fanfic!
inuyashagirl22 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
please update! i really like this story!
tavisa chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
awesome!
wolf steel chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
i love chrono crusade more than alot of the other anime i watch and read, i always imagened(sp?) rosette and chrono will be a couple, and this story is exsactly how i pictured it i hope u will continue, maybe a lemon eh? lol please update.
AlmightySeaKelp chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Haha! I guess you never know about those deceptively adorable demons! XD
mirelleway chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
xD Go Chrno GO!
sweet-archangel chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
gah, bloody typical, i finally find a really good chrno story and find that it isn't finished *cries*

but it was very good btw...i was quite enjoying this darker chrno ;)
nezumi13 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
awesome story
Cherry Maiden chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
PLZ! update! its been a long time sinceyou have updated! it would be a shame if this is never finished! If you cant handle it i will finish it for you...
Deshwitat'slover chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
I think you need to get another chapter out!
merlyn1382 chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
i love it and hope that chrno makes that snake pay
Nightlife Maiden chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
omg! LOVED IT! UPDATE SON
casui chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
It...was...so...good and then...the chapter ended! Why? Please continue writing it says you haven't updated in over three years! (no exaggeration there). This story's plotline is excellent and I am happily awaiting Matthew's demise and an awesome Rosette and Chrono lemon XD. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

-casui