Reviews for Sweet Like Honey
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 8 . 7/7
Bloody love this story, please update soon.
HarryRemusSirius chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Awwww! Why'd you stop there! :( please update soon.
Lupinesence chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
Blimey, things got a bit tense there. And Snape, you gotta love him. I hope you do continue this one day :)
Lupinesence chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
Yey, this is definitely my favourite chapter so far! The full moon was way out there but totally awesome and Remus and Harry are just too cute together (especially with snarky Severus).
Lupinesence chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Interesting part with the different Houses, who knew being a vampire would be so involved lol. Hope the full moon goes well.
Lupinesence chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
Glad that Sirius is taking an interest now though him and Hermione both sleeping late is...interesting. Great chapter.
Lupinesence chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Aw Harry don't be embarrassed. You and Remus are too cute together lol. Great chapter.
Lupinesence chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
I kinda like the odd group of Harry, Remus and Severus in this. It's a rather nice dynamic. Interesting bit with Sirius, especially the revelation of how he originally dealt with Remus' condition. Hope he's better with Harry...maybe?
Lupinesence chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Poor Harry but like Remus says it is not the worst thing that could happen. Hope he has a lot of support :)
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Well that was certainly a doozy of a cliffie lol. Great chapter :)
me chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
Update soon please! I need to know what happens next! Brilliant! I absolutely love it! Post the next chapter soon!
boox914 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
you haven't updated in years...but I really liked where this was heading
brokenangelwings16 chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
plz keep wrting
sarah999 chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
I love the story. It's really good. I hope you update is again. It'd be a pity to leave it as it is...
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
omg! this is an interesting story! I can'twait to read more!

please update soon? *puppy eyes*