Reviews for Lunchtime Confession
Yodes chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This would be a nice story to continue.
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Everything about this wonderful story is perfect and adorable! Really, really great job with this, it's fantastic! Please keep up the good work, I hope to read more from you
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Aww, this was so adorable and hilarious. Loved it!
dragongirl2101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
haha, i like freds vertion of the kissing in the tree jingle! fluffy, funny, and just cute! loved it!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was cuuuuute! :)
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
TeeHee. I'm With Fred! I'm That Person In The Back Laughing my Ass Off At my Lovesick Friends/Family.

YYWKMN.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aw, that was great. Good job.
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I love the twins. Both of them. Even more than I like Charlie. Heck, I wanted to put him in box, but I think I might like to chain them somewhere where I can look at them and play with them every now and again.

Needless to say, I really like this story!

-Jenn
Wolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
WHOOT WHOOT! GO GEORGE!lol
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
aw! That was so adorable I love how nervouse they were with eachother. Very well written!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
that was so sweet! i absolutely loved it! i hope to read more of your stories soon!

Sarah
araisene chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
George is painfully adorable in this fic. AND OBVIOUSLY SO CLUELESS lols. But we love him, in spite and because of that. Wonderful work.
dville chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
SWEET! That was really great. Am developing a serious GW/HG fixation!
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
i love it, and ther is nothing else that needs to be siad... D
Frozen-Passion chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This calls for a big collective AW from the crowd. _

This was too cute. I always liked George the best. He always seemed like the shyer, quieter, smarter one of the two. I always throught Fred was a bit more self-assured and out there and loud. Squee. He is too cute.

Loved it.