Reviews for Fools Rush In
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was super cute. I didn't want it to end. :)
falyakfire chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
A really great story :)
ThatbeIAshleyy chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Aww, amazing.
WheelchairDiva chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I love it! I had a feeling it was Fred pretending to be George! Oh and I would love it if you made a Harry/Neville story that just seems like it would be very cute and funny!
Yodes chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aww! Liked this.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oi, what is it with me tonight? Not reviewing...Psh. Sorry about that, little self-beratement there. :'D

Anyway, adorable story. Loved it! :)

-Charmy
Lara Zed chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I favourited this ages ago but forgot the name. I've always loved this story and I am so glad to have found it again.
Gingiie666 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Bloody Hell! This is flipping amazing! I love it! :D
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Awe! That was perfect! Loved it:)

-Lynn
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really liked this, but you might want to go over it one more time cause there were some parts with slashes ( like / ) that confused me.
yay chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
awwww
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This was really cute :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
well done.. good story.. i liked it.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Very cute. I love how Hermione's scheme to make Fred jealous was turned on her. It was nicely written and it pretty much went in accordance with how I want to imagine Hermione and Ron's relationship ending and Fred and Hermione finally starting something.

A few quick notes though. 1.) At one point you write, "She couldn't lower herself to such silly depths to attract a guy who was interested." Why couldn't she attract someone who WAS interested? I think you may have made a typo :) 2.)There are certain words in the story that are surrounded by "I" and "I/." It confoozled me. Anyway all in all, great story!
vattenkanna chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
omg! loved this! so sweet and cute...