Reviews for All of Me
Gina-Iuliana chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
This story makes me cry everytime I read it! I wish it would've had a happy ending
SexiiFoxii chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I cried...alot. My pillow is wet with tears and I'm soooo glad that you ended up writing this plot over the plot you originally wanted to write. (个_个)
elizstrass chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Words cannot accurately convey the feelings that just went through me. I had to stop reading twice because I couldn't see through the tears until my dog started licking them off. You are an amazing writer, probably among the best I've ever read. You took an, albeit cliche, plot and made it into something beautiful. I've read all sorts of stories (outside of fanfiction mostly) where this kind of thing happens, but my emotional response tells a lot in yours. I'll never forgive you if you stop writing, you're amazing at what you do. Even if I hate you a little bit for making me feel so sad and stupid sobbing over a Harry Potter fanfiction, I can't help loving you for provoking such a strong response. Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone, it was beautiful. I'm off to see if you have any other stories I might be (*will probably be) interested in.
Riverside chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Ahhhh! It's good, but it's so sad. You legit made me cried! Are you happy? It was great, I just didn't expect to be so emotional. You're very talented.
fujoshixtreme chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Omg I cried the feels! So beautiful
June chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I usually don't read sad, angsty, and death fics at all. If I do end up reading one, it's usually because I was tricked into it. What do I mean by that? Some authors don't tell readers of the major character deaths, or they don't specify that it'll be tragedy. It's cruel when one goes in hoping to read something happy and they're shattered with the knowledge that it's going to be sad, cruel, and heart wrenching. Readers should have the option to choose what to read.

Some can't handle death and tragedy and that should be okay. I know I'm rambling but I'm so happy to see that you did specify that it was going to be sad and angsty. I like the fact that you made sure people knew that it was going to be a tragic one shot.

Thank you so much.

This was really well written and made my heart wrench.
lotdues chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Beautifully rewritten...simply beautiful. I love everything . Theres also a lessom there..
WillowBlaze 01 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I've been crying for about 15 minutes now and I can't see myself stopping anytime soon
ObliviousPoptart chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh my Lord. I didn't even sob this hard during Les Miserables. So sweet. I may sue you for damaged property, considering you smashed my poor heart into millions of pieces. Such a wonderful story. I may need some chocolate therapy after I finish this review.
Carling chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
It was sad but so much better than a cheating fic would have been. You made the right choice. A friend of mine who has a daughter same age as mine is dying of cancer. And I have an illness that affects my brain, so I find this story poignant and realistic and uplifting in a sad way.

Harry died young for a wizard, and for a human, even. I guess he couldn't bear to go on without Draco and stayed in to watch Will grow up and then moved on when he wasn't needed as much.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Your story made me cry so much, I kind of resent you for it
Tears speak for themselves chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This made me cry so bad, I couldn't read the whole story, so I skipped over some of the parts... Good job.
T chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I cried and cried. It was truly remarkable !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love this story. I could not stop crying. I still am.
pinkgurl chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
wow brilliant story! And thank god you didnt do that remus/harry x_x i cant bear to read that..