Reviews for An Instant
Yodes chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love these George/Hermione fics!
MadHattress3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Aaaaawwwww this was soooooo sad but sweet at the same time, I got a little tearey eyed :)
yay chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
And this is why people can adopt!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was really fantastic, excellent work. Thank you for sharing it with us :)
Amy chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow. That was very moving. Thank You for writing it.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Amazing.

But it did make me sad a bit... thinking about the prospect of having someone care about you so much and not knowing if that would ever happen to me...

But amazing writing nonetheless xP
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh my gosh, that was so sad. Makes me want to cry. :(
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
He's so good to her. You know what? Are you in a relationship? If you are, you have one lucky "significant other". You're even more of a hopeless romantic than I am, but at this rate, you are bringing me to whatever level you are at. I love it! Keep on with the brilliant writing that makes me want to move into the Potterverse you have developed, separate from JKR's.

-Jenn
ellie2024 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
You are a beautiful writer.

Amazing job.
lluuxx chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Wow. This story is amazing. After reading it, I just stared at the screen. It was so... touching. I could feel the love between George and Hermione, you did such a great job.
araisene chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
That was so sad. :( Even if they had a happy ending, I know what Hermione was talking about having that life inside her belly and things... but I'm sure their adopted children will be just as rewarding.
Captain Cheese chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Wow I good deep insight to Hermione as a kid/teenager and you developed her well as an adult. ?Very cool
humancompany chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
i'm crying and i can't believe it!

i'm crying!

i loved it!

keep it up
hermionewannabe777 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
This story is soo sad and sweet at the same time, its amazing.
PerfidaAnima chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
OMG! I have tears in my eyes that I've been fighting with so that I could read on. Bravo! Full Spectrum of emotion! thank you.