Reviews for A Fresh Start
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
very beautiful story, is there any chance some update? Thank you for sharing
medward chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This is so cute! They are good for each other. You really should have made this into a multichapter story!
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Enjoyable.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Absolutely love this! A continuation would be lovely if inspiration ever strikes. :))
yay chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I liked this. The idea of forgiveness and friendship was nice, and you have both a good plot AND good grammar. Congrats!
sunshine37 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really liked it, thanks for posting.
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Very intriguing, and a promising start. I love their banter. Thanks!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow that's it. Aww can't there be a little more Lucius gets control of some of his house back and money a few bits more and Draco comes home and they become friends? I know I kno wishful thinking.
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aww. She gave Lucius his chance! She looked after him!

You have proven your genius once again. Onto the next!

-Jenn
adele rose chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I just discovered this, and I must say I enjoyed it quite a bit. It was quite realistic-I can see Hermione being that generous-spirited, and inviting Malfoy to sit with her. And your Malfoy is appropriately ambivalent. I'm glad I found the story-I had just read something else by you, and looked through your author page to see what else you may have written.
Lin Haku chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I really liked this story. I prefer the idea of Hermione and Lucius as friends over lovers, and you portrayed them very well, I'm glad you changed Lucius slightly to fit the story and because of what he has endured. One's opinions and maturity are bound to change over time, and you were very clever with that.

I also liked how long this was, and the sense of hope you give. It's like sitting in front of a warm fire after a snowball fight, like recovery. I felt compassion for the characters, and I felt really sorry for Lucius, but I'm glad Hermione showed him kindness after what he's done. Great job, this was a good story.
LadyLefaye chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
That was a really nice Lucius/Hermione fic. Any chance you'll continue it?
Natalie chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
wow. )
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
wow, that was a very original and creative aspect of Mr. Malfoy, and I enjoyed this story very much!
Felicia chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Hi! I absolutely love your story. There are so few good stories with Hermione and Lucius, so please tell me, it's going to be continued.