Reviews for Footsoldiers
Nelarun chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
This was really good. I admit quite freely that you (two) would have to be the only authors who write from the POV of other characters... if you know what I mean... Great stories.

Nela
link55-06 chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
I love to read the outsiders' view on SG1. Hopefully you can continue this fic when you have the time.
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
Excellent. More please. I love this.
Ruth chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
hehe...

X
deathstreet89 chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
great chaps
lynnmichelle chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
Defintely giggle worthy :-)
myeerah chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
Delightful. :)
smalldiver chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
"Aliens got my gun Sir" - best. Excuse. Ever!
MuseUrania chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
Another great chapter! I just love this line -"I hear they're testing it as a new secret weapon for dissolving the hulls of alien spaceships."

I like how you get right into their minds, right down to adding the extra dialogue without it contradicting the show - it could have happened while they were off-screen, or too softly to be heard by anyone else.
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
"Sorry, sir, the alien ate my gun."

*SNERK* - yah, I know that's not what you wrote, but that's what ran thru my mind... So, it's situation normal at Cheyenne Mountain with Stan and Mario. I'm almost liking these better than The Barrista, not sure why...
Cleo the Muse chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
Yay! Another fun peek into the lives of these poor, hapless airmen.

"What was it with that scientific geek and alien chicks?"

Indeed.
Mierin chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
I am SO enjoying this story! It's great how it's from a POV that most people probably wouldn't think of. And it's funny!
lennielight chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
Just loving this series! So nice to be a fly on the wall and see things from a different perspective. Stan and Mario are great in their "ordinariness" and the way they deal with the extraordinary. I especially loved your insight that "alien chicks always have superpowers."
Dimac99 chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
LOL, funny stuff! Poor guys, they just don't hae much luck, do they? Except maybe with Tessa... ;-) Update soon, please.
iamdragonrider chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
lol aliens get you every time!