Reviews for Dumbledore's Men
pinkprincess jin chapter 13 . 6/5
this was so sweet! aww, blowing up the potions lab together. then hermione joins and they destroy the entire place hahaha
i love severus-mentors-harry fanfics so much
and yours are definitely some of the best on the site! thanks for writing so many of these :))
Melindaleo chapter 13 . 3/8
Hello Jocelyn! It's been a long time. I'm currently in my busy season, so I haven't had a lot of reading time. A few weeks ago, I went searching one of my old favorites - Battle of Wills - because I was in need of a good Harry Hurt/Comfort story. As I was looking at your author page, I realized this was one of yours I've never read.

I'll admit I was hesitant at first. I'm still no Snape fan, and the idea of a Dark!Harry just doesn't fit with me, but your slight twisting of facts - particularly with only HBP as a launch-point. This was SO intriguing. I was hooked. I'll admit, I nearly walked away once after Harry was using Ginny so much like Tom had, but then she was on to him, and I couldn't. It was brilliant.

It's taken me forever to get through it - because of outside forces, not the writing which is as wonderful as always. This was a great read, so again, thanks for your time and attention. If you have a moment to reply, I'd love to know your thoughts on canon's conclusion. Well done!
misherukuro chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
A good story thanks for sharing your writing. ~,~
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 6 . 1/8/2016
An original and interesting story. Thank you for sharing it.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
Good twist here! I was thinking, "history repeats itself," and you fooled me!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Interesting premise and well written.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Second time reading this story. Love love love. You are a talented soul.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
I think... that this piece of work is incredible but Snape is annoying me by being a heartless selfish connving gittish bastard. Maybe you did this to make him not OOC but I really just can't see the way Harry's not getting a break.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
Snape is a bastard git.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
The aurors, McGonaggal and Moody are justified gits.
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Hi! well, you've definetly caught my attention :) I'll be reading it happily.. I do think that there's a misunderstanding, but that's not your fault.. America is not just USA, it's the whole continent, but anyway.. also, I think that Hermione would've have been tactful and not demanding of using Harry's popularity..

Appart from all that, I think this is interesting and those two things are not enough to keep me from the story so, see you in next chap!
HassleCastle chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
I loved yhe ending. I loved the beginning. The middle was a bit too slow to be a thrilling angst was too drawn out. But the plot was agood one over all. Your snape was very real. And I liked this harry better then cannon in someways who forgave snaoe way too easily. Over all a good story Though your other ones are in some ways better.
jcampbellohten chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
That was a good ending.
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
I'm guessing Trust is the (other) emotion that they need to focus on.
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
When was Hagrud allowed to get a wand? Why are Snape and McGonagall discussing Horcruxes around just anybody (in this case Aurors who presumably aren't authorized to hear about it)? Also, Dumbledore didn't destroy the Horcrux without damaging the ring, the stone cracked down the middle.
HA! I called it just beforehand that Ginny would do that! She would know better than anyone if he was turning into Tom. Great job acting, then, too.