Reviews for Dumbledore's Men
I think... that this piece of work is incredible but Snape is annoying me by being a heartless selfish connving gittish bastard. Maybe you did this to make him not OOC but I really just can't see the way Harry's not getting a break.
Snape is a bastard git.
The aurors, McGonaggal and Moody are justified gits.
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Hi! well, you've definetly caught my attention :) I'll be reading it happily.. I do think that there's a misunderstanding, but that's not your fault.. America is not just USA, it's the whole continent, but anyway.. also, I think that Hermione would've have been tactful and not demanding of using Harry's popularity..

Appart from all that, I think this is interesting and those two things are not enough to keep me from the story so, see you in next chap!
HassleCastle chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
I loved yhe ending. I loved the beginning. The middle was a bit too slow to be a thrilling angst was too drawn out. But the plot was agood one over all. Your snape was very real. And I liked this harry better then cannon in someways who forgave snaoe way too easily. Over all a good story Though your other ones are in some ways better.
jcampbellohten chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
That was a good ending.
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
I'm guessing Trust is the (other) emotion that they need to focus on.
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
When was Hagrud allowed to get a wand? Why are Snape and McGonagall discussing Horcruxes around just anybody (in this case Aurors who presumably aren't authorized to hear about it)? Also, Dumbledore didn't destroy the Horcrux without damaging the ring, the stone cracked down the middle.
HA! I called it just beforehand that Ginny would do that! She would know better than anyone if he was turning into Tom. Great job acting, then, too.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
From all the foreshadowing, I'm pretty sure a piece of Voldemort's soul is still in Harry's head and is slowly taking him over, feeding off of him like the piece in the diary did to Ginny.

I like this so far, though I hope the plot comes about pretty quickly from this point so it's not just Harry and Snape continuing to bash at each other.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
Beautiful, inspiring, damn -well written, creative and fantastic story yet again. I have no idea how you come up with them but, don't ever stop! Loved it, and maybe not a 'better' ending than Battle of Wills, but a lot sweeter :)
Aynessa chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Oof. This one was a bit dark, quite a bit hurtful, but also quietly pleasant in the end.

I have to confess, I enjoy reading Possessed!Harry almost as much as you seem to enjoy writing him. (Bahaha)

I do like Battle of Wills much more, but this was a great tale nonetheless. The animosity between them seemed to just explode right out of the words - and then, amusingly, quietly fade away into a quiet friendship (amidst much explosions). Love it!
Really good chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Really good fanfic!?
Captain Evermind chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Aah! I love this story. So much necessary closure and recognition! I'm only sorry that I've stayed up too late reading it to be able to formulate a coherrent review. Also, I love Minerva in this. Her Dumblerdore-channelling is spectacularly amusing. Cheers.
crlor chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
Wit. Depth. Mesmerizing. Captivating. Every story. Every bit of dialog.

Thank you.