Reviews for Ashes of Silver
very interesting
danbear chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
write more
Poet Wroet chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
I am quite sure you'll like the fic "The Betrayal" by Star Polaris. It's in many ways like this fic, although Draco isn't nice there. It shows a mature and Very close Golden Trio.
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Luna Lovegood has my vote!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
Update soon.
Evilkitten3 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
In all fairness, Dumbledore has no say over what they do over the holidays. While it is perfectly legit for an adult - especially a teacher - to be concerned about a child, Dumbledore is legally unable to stop them from going over the Malfoy Manor, seeing as they wouldn't be doing anything legal. His attempts to stop them would probably be seen as a minor form of kidnapping, and they could sue his pants off. I'm sure the Ministry wouldn't mind getting rid of him, after all.
Evilkitten3 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA LUNALUNALUNA.
Evilkitten3 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Fascinating. I like it!
luna lundgren chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
can I ask for you to pair Ryuu with Arashi? :))))
Nessa671 chapter 14 . 9/18/2011