Reviews for Softball Deathmatch
wolfskins chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I love you forever.

And ever.
Pretty Tears chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I don't know what's funnier...the PARODY or the people who don't get that it's satirical and send you actually responses with corrections. HA!
altamira chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
lmao awesome satire.
hollywood.romantic chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
uh...it was okay. it soudned like you were summarizing a book ro something though. it neede to flow more and have details. i don't knwo if this is making sense but im trying to explain what im thinking lol. nice try though!
vine chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
HA! That's HILLARIOUS!
crackwhoresninnygoat chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Not a bad attempt but the "humor" was a little dry. BTW, it's Judge Petrovsky.
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Cute. Kirsten
CoryS chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Okay, hate to put a damper on your story...but, Casey would not cry that easily. The 'cute' narcotics dude couldn't have dumped Olivia because they weren't going out to begin with. I am guessing this is set after Kathy and Elliot broke up, but you should have stated that. You might wanna consider getting a beta. Oh and Elliot wouldn't be so...possesive of Olivia. And this little 'joke': Captain Casey walked up to the plate and swung at the first pitch. She hit a Homer! It didn’t count though because he was sitting in the stands and said d’oh when the foul ball hit him; this is just plain pointless and stupid. But hey nice try anyways. Can't win them all right? :)

~CoryS
tria246815 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
lol its very funny i like the OE kiss
Abbie chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
really funny. i loved it