Reviews for The Meaning of Family
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this story! I always wondered how the Outer Senshi family would deal with the fallout from Uranus and Neptune betraying Pluto and Saturn, although I personally believe that the two who were killed knew, or at least had a strong suspicion, of what their comrades were planning, which was why they closed their eyes and died peacefully. However, I'm sure Haruka and Michiru still have a lot of guilt, and it does need to be addressed instead of cowardly running away.
SilverCrystal029 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Oi,this was really, really good.
Zaya chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
So sweet. I always thought about the guilt those two must have felt, but could never express it in a form that was suitable for a fanfic. I'm glad you suceeded where I failed.
Baka Gaijin30 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I saw your name as one of the ones who liked my story "Mamoru Must Die!", and out of curiosity decided to read your Sailor Moon story. I'm glad I did.

This is quite possibly the best Outers story I've ever read (and that includes stories by the likes of Saun, Erica Freidman and Shanejayell). You dealt with the issue raised beautifully, and I'm truly proud and honored that an author as good as you are likes my silly omake series.
Ruka K chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Beautiful! Just beautiful!
apl85 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
That was very well written. It brought a satisfied smile to my lips. I really enjoyed it.
McFleet chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Ive read maybe six or seven storys about that subject, but this one is the best. Its very touching, very sad. But the same time it is full of hope and the knowledge that there is a reason behind everything you do.

Great work.
Meara chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow... You take an over-used idea then unexcpectantly breathe life and origonality into it! The pace was excellent, the emotions raw (perfectly so) and the ending... well "perfect" is the only word I can come up with.

Bravo!
K.Togetsu chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
insightful fic. sad at first, but the resolution was quite believable and well-written. _ This is one of my favorite quotes:

"Listen, Haruka... do you know why you lead and we follow? Why though Saturn is stronger, Pluto is wiser, and you bow to Neptune in civilian form, it is Uranus who speaks for us as Outer System senshi?"