Reviews for The Sound of a Heart
L-Dogg chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
Why the hell don't they just sleep at Gordo's? Then there'd be no sneaking.
sprchick123 chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
well, that was quite... interesting. i can't say i agree with the ending either. it's like a threesome! that's not cool...

although i absolutely love you're little paragraphs about the heart stuff. okay, wow, that last sentence sounded totally blond (no offense to blonds...) but i don't know what to call them. i guess i really liked how you wove the heart qualities into the story. although at first it seemed pompous to have it in the story, by the time you got to the love/lust one, it really seemed to fit. but ya, those parts about the heart were very beautiful, and i think if you were to write an original fiction, it would fit very well too. it just seems like the writing about the heart deserves a much deeper storyline than that of a lizzie mcguire story, if you know what i mean.

anyways, i like your style of writing, and i think you would do well writing different genres of stories - especially like original fiction.

even though this is a lizzie mcguire fic, and it's relatively short, because of the way it's written, it'd going on my fav's list lol!

would love to see more from you!
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
i like it.
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
good
Kara Ann chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
lol That was a cute ending...I hate love triangles...I survived one this summer...but it was hell! And the thing is, the guys are still around, telling me they like me so much...oh man, TV makes them seem so easy too...well, yeah right, they sucks balls! lol...Love the story.
brie chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I think you're a great writer and I like the feelings you bring out in your characters however I have to agree with the poster that said you are living in a male fantasy world if you think this would be a viable situation in the real world.

This is good as a fantasy, but if Miranda gets jealous at the sight of Lizzie almost kissing Gordo and vice versa, I don't see how either would be comfortable knowing that they are both in a relationship with Gordo. It would lead to jealousy and competition between the girls and eventually it would take a toll on the Lizzie/Miranda friendship.

I hope you still continue to write more stories because I will definitely read them even if I don't particularly agree with the end of this one.
green aura chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
M hey!

Well... I don't know what to say... I don't like giving this type reviews but this time you managed to take out of me my bad side... Back at the Cat story listing when I saw the legend COMPLETED inside the summary I definately knew that this wasn't goin to be a good thing... I was half way right... M your plot was good and everything was right til this point but why not givin more lenght to tha story... I think it deserved more emotions between LGM more... You know right... No yuck thing with "L" but fluff could do it... Anyways you did a great work and turned this to a happy ending.

Greetings from,

green_aura
christylee chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
Man! You are so obviously a GUY! This is such a guy fantasy-two women at once? Though I must say, for a fantasy you kept it very tame. There are so many places you could have gone with this, and you didn't. I commend you for your restraint.

Poor Gordo! Sleeping underneath the bed? Like a dog? I laughed so much! I also laughed about the feet. That was pretty funny stuff.

Getting back to the two women at once stuff, tho, I have to tell you that except in some strange culture on the other side of the world, I don't think it would really work. I would love to see you write more chapters to this to see exactly how you are going to keep Lizzie and Miranda from getting jealous when Gordo pays a little more attention to one rather than the other. You know that's going to happen, no matter how good of friends they are.

All in all, a very amusing story, and very well written. But now I'm thinking about a story where Lizzie gets to date both Gordo AND Ethan Craft at the same time. Hm...

Keep it coming!
green aura chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
Wassup!

What's goin to happen in the next chap... God this jusdt turned out interesting... Well what do you adding some more suspense with a Jo's interruption in the next chapter... Keep on goin your doin a great work.

Greetings from,

green_aura
ali oldman chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
oh my god you are so good! please update soon! i want to know what's coming next!
brie chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
Great stuff so far. Still haven't figured out how everyone will get their happy ending but I have faith. Update soon.
christylee chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Oh,man, this is good! So much fun, and so much suspense. I loved the spinning bottle,and Miranda shrieking like that at the end. And all Lizzie's babbling about the squirrel-too funny! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Drew chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
man! leave us at a cliff hanger why dont you? shoot, cant wait for the reaction of the other two.
Woemcat chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Oh! I like this chapter! Keep us guessing. I like that this doesn't seem to be a cliche L/G or M/G ff. Thanks for that! :0) Keep up the good work.
Abuhin chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Oh, boy. What happens next?