Reviews for Whatever Happened to Florean Fortescue?
Voldemortschild chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
I seem to have missed the reveal of the reason for the Dark Lord's cravings... Shall I just assume he is pregnant with Delphini? )
Voldemortschild chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
I think NO ONE would be able to despise Cedric. Not even Snape. The only one to give Cedric an insulting nickname was Voldemort. But that's just because Voldemort is famous for being able to do the impossible. )
Voldemortschild chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
Hm. I'd've thought Dark Lords took both. Why choose when you can take everything? (;
Voldemortschild chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Love Ollivander's teeth! )
Voldemortschild chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
I have to admit I am curious. Still hoping for pregnant!Voldemort, though. :D
Voldemortschild chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Is he pregnant with Delphini? ;) Oh, THAT WOULD JUST BE -AWESOME!- :D
the Prince's Jewel chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
*claps both hands over mouth, gags horribly*

Oh dear gods you have curdled my stomach! And I'm typing this with my eyes squeezed shut to help control the EWWWWW!ICK! spasms. Gag! Newt and anchovy ice cream?
Anonymous Scot chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
How can someone NOT know what a Dalek is?
Draeconin chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Yes, I know this story is long abandoned, but I just have to make my guess. Something went wrong with Voldie's resurrection ritual (or he didn't read the fine print), and now our dear Dark Lord is showing all the symptoms of pregnancy!

...

Excuse me. I have to go wash my hands now. I can't believe I typed that.
handschuhmaus chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Aaaahhhhh!

This story is so funny

I LOVE Daleks*, I love the tripod albatross Minerva, and...Ollivander doing Sudoku!

*Although, I never had the opportunity to hide behind the couch, and I find the Weeping Angels creepier.

"DON'T BLINK! BLINK AND YOU'RE DEAD"
fuzzy-grapes chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
just wanted to say, i am greatly enjoying this :)
watin77 chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
hahaha! you portray severus' sense of dry humor and personality perfectly! though chapter six leaves off at a nice place i'd still be interested in seeing you continuing/finishing this if the muse ever comes back to you!
DeuSexMachina chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
Absolutely brilliant! You have a gift! I really hope you finish this someday, you write Snape so well!
pulmicort7 chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
OMG! I laughed so hard that I started wheezing and had an asthma attack, you totally rock! Please, please, continue this. This story is just too damn funny!
Seabury chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
“Severus, you may also exsspress your delight,” Voldemort straightened his robes and regained his composure.

“Hurrah, my Lord,” said Snape, flatly.

That was totally my favourite part. I exploded laughing! I hope you finish this someday.