Reviews for Whatever Happened to Florean Fortescue?
the Prince's Jewel chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
*claps both hands over mouth, gags horribly*

Oh dear gods you have curdled my stomach! And I'm typing this with my eyes squeezed shut to help control the EWWWWW!ICK! spasms. Gag! Newt and anchovy ice cream?
Anonymous Scot chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
How can someone NOT know what a Dalek is?
Draeconin chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Yes, I know this story is long abandoned, but I just have to make my guess. Something went wrong with Voldie's resurrection ritual (or he didn't read the fine print), and now our dear Dark Lord is showing all the symptoms of pregnancy!

...

Excuse me. I have to go wash my hands now. I can't believe I typed that.
handschuhmaus chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Aaaahhhhh!

This story is so funny

I LOVE Daleks*, I love the tripod albatross Minerva, and...Ollivander doing Sudoku!

*Although, I never had the opportunity to hide behind the couch, and I find the Weeping Angels creepier.

"DON'T BLINK! BLINK AND YOU'RE DEAD"
fuzzy-grapes chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
just wanted to say, i am greatly enjoying this :)
watin77 chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
hahaha! you portray severus' sense of dry humor and personality perfectly! though chapter six leaves off at a nice place i'd still be interested in seeing you continuing/finishing this if the muse ever comes back to you!
DeuSexMachina chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
Absolutely brilliant! You have a gift! I really hope you finish this someday, you write Snape so well!
pulmicort7 chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
OMG! I laughed so hard that I started wheezing and had an asthma attack, you totally rock! Please, please, continue this. This story is just too damn funny!
Seabury chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
“Severus, you may also exsspress your delight,” Voldemort straightened his robes and regained his composure.

“Hurrah, my Lord,” said Snape, flatly.

That was totally my favourite part. I exploded laughing! I hope you finish this someday.
I Want Candy chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
Please update this as soon as you can. It is absolutly brillent. I love it. Pleasepleasepleaseplease update
cannonchan chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
AMAZING!
jkdg3461 chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

That was bloody HILARIOUS.

Tell me you'll do more like this? (:

trish
Kazza chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
A very funny and extremely addictive story. I especially liked the ironic humour and Snape's closet TV addiction.

Considering Snape's interest in TV he might consider The Order of the Phoenix to be a bit like 'Dad's Army', and Borgin and Burkes has always sounded a little like Steptoe and Son to me. ;)
NSW chapter 6 . 9/30/2006
*snerk* love the random Doctor Who additions and the whole way this is narrated, fantastic
Skitty-Kat chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
*sends you the biggest hug imaginable*

You have exactly my favourite sense of humour. Seriously. I was absolutely howling at various moments. There're too many good lines to pick out. The Dark Lords only having dark chocolate was pure genius.

"Potter’s medical notes were almost as thick as Potter."

was an absolute moment. Just simply one of the cleverst lines I have ever read in fanfic ever.

And you're right. Why else would the ice-cream man have disappeared? It all makes perfect sense and is only silly in teh best of ways.