Reviews for Can Love survive it all
GoldenFawkes chapter 14 . 9/17/2006
He deserved to have a chance of happiness with Ginny? Why?
GoldenFawkes chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
Ugh; Draco is such a freakin' jerk. Ginny shouldn't forgive him. I don't care about his intentions - good or bad. He's not a good pereson.
Broken Wing of a Broken Spirit chapter 20 . 7/28/2006
omg this is the best hp story i've evr read...i acctually saw the cast of harry potter acting this out...really...you know that a story is good when ppl say they aer playing it in thier minds...that or phsychotic he he...i really hope that you're working on a sequel that would be perfect somthing like ron is out to get draco after he gets cast away for the actions at the manor...acctually can i have permission...if you don't mind that is... to write the sequel...i know that i have a little bit of a hand ful but if you're interested in seeing if i qualify...granted you consider letting me...my story is about an anime called Inuyasha...it's a high school fic but if you enjoy it and allow me to i would be honored...no privilaged to right the sequel

your most loyal(besides fallen witch that is)fan

savannah
Cordelia Banks chapter 20 . 7/27/2006
I know it's been almost two months since you've finished this, but I only just started reading fics. I absolutly loved not only this chapter, but every single chapter. I think you did a fabolous job on this story. Please continue your great work in all of your fics. I have confidence that you'll do just as great every time. Thanks for making such a wonderful story!
steelXoXmagnoliax3 chapter 20 . 7/6/2006
omg. i loved your story so much! i am so sad it is over ( ahh i hope you write another one and it's just as good! i'll be watching out for you!
SweetLilGinny08 chapter 20 . 6/27/2006
Wow this was a really good fan-fic, confusing at first but after a while i got it good job
dracosbaby2 chapter 20 . 6/11/2006
This was such a good ending.
Bel Dumbledore chapter 20 . 6/10/2006
approaching the 200 review mark?you don't even have 100!but thats ok..I'm going to help you by making a rewie myself. I'm so happy everything is ok, even do...that richard thing was kind of weird, a little off...

any way, what is ginny worried about?

hope to see the rest soon!
PhoenixFeatherQueens chapter 20 . 6/10/2006
That was an amazing ending to your story. It was so emotional. I absolutely loved it. I hope you will write a sequel or at least another Draco/Ginny story!
PhoenixFeatherQueens chapter 19 . 5/28/2006
Hey! I just spent the last like half hour reading your story and I hope you will write more! You are a great author!
steelXoXmagnoliax3 chapter 19 . 5/27/2006
aw poor richard, i feel bad for him. he should die so Ginny doesn't have to dump him like that. lol im kidding. loved the chapter
Bel Dumbledore chapter 19 . 5/1/2006
Very cute! but i definetly see trouble ahead! up date soon :)
Queen of Night chapter 19 . 4/30/2006
so cute
Mistress of Blue Evil chapter 19 . 4/27/2006
Ron: I know this sounds weird coming from me since I'm Ginny's brother, but I think this story could use a good lemon.

Hermione: Ronald, you're insane, but you do have a point.

Shaylee: Hermione, I thought I would never hear you say that.

Harry: Although, Ron does have a point.

Shaylee: I know.

*Ron laughs*

Hermione: Yes, Ronald, we are agreeing with you but this may be the only time so cherish it.

*Ron jumps for joy*

The Harry Potter Crew

*Going on favorites list*
dracosbaby2 chapter 18 . 4/17/2006
This was very good. I liked it alot