Reviews for Descent: The Battle of Red Mountain
Iskeirka chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is brilliantly written, and I look forward to reading more, but there are a couple of mistakes I noticed. First, you wrote Hlallu, which should be Hlaalu. Second, Nerevar's full name is Indoril Nerevar, not Nerevar Indoril.

Apart from those two things, and the random underlined words, this was an absolute joy to read, especially since you make them speak like they should, not modern-day teenagers, which is how a lot of people make them sound.
Imogen LeFay chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Sounds really good so far. Nerevar just rocks!

Say, which version do you take? The ashlander version, Vivec's version or something else?
yuki-san3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Damn, this is good.

REALLY good. It sure is better than the books in-game!

But, shouldn't you allow non-signed reviews?

I love it!
Billatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I liked this story, its a good way to show the (upcoming) Battle of Red Mountain. By the way could you read my story, Corruption: Story of the Nereveraine.

Well anyway, update soon.

Necromancer and Sorcerer
Metal Mangalarga Marchador chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I like the dialoge and the younger Dagoth Ur's attitude. I think it'd be better if it was set at an earlier year so that the change in Nerevar and Dumac's relathionship would be a lot more drastic, but it would be hard to create a Nerevar character that people would like.

All in all: I think this is a great read. It's a lot better than anything that I've been able to come up with.