Reviews for His Forgotten Obsession
Lucyole chapter 35 . 6/6/2017
You are so mein to kill Raven the last chapters Made me sad and I'm almost crying.
Your Story is really amazing los of good fights, Action, Drama, love, sadness to because of rihannon's death and Raven's to now Slade is all alone again Makel mA melancholy and sad but its ireally a great Story I enjoyed every Minute reading it.
deloreansareawesome69 chapter 24 . 3/4/2017
Nice job making fun of TTG
snaralingterror chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I love this. Heck I adore this ship!,
KeShauna chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
I am so lost why is slade so mad at raven
KeShauna chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
That was kind of weird don't you think
KeShauna chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
They cant like each other slade is around 50 and raven is 16 but the story is cute
KeShauna chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
Well this wasn't bad but i sort of liked it and it was kind of cute he lead her to the bathroom and back to her room.
KeShauna chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
What was the disturbing though raven and slade had i am so confused right now please help me in the next chapter
KeShauna chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Oh well that was weird, why was slade feeling all on raven like that did she like the fact of him feeling on her well on less she likes him which be really weird but i did like the first chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
*eye* he only has one
Tianda chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
I enjoy the story I just don't really like how Raven acts around Slade.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
Every time I hear " Nigtwing" I curse and that is the author u got me on edge.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
Sick little bastard,you are the pits of hell!What the fuckington is going on?!YOU ARE A BITCH THE FALLEN WORRIOR!I HATE YOU!YOU ARE MAD!SLAADE IS MORE SIVELIZED YOU BITCH!YOU BROKE LOVE AND BROUGHT WAR BECAUSE YOU HAD A FEELING?!UGH YOU ARE SIVK HOW COULD STAR LIVE AND LOVE U?!
To author why?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
Don't cry(),don't think about it() stay stronger then this()come,stop being sappy() ha,ha(nervous laughter,ow take it,okay author good.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
Things just got awkward...