Reviews for Master Malfoy
Hi chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Voyeur elves! Priceless!
hi chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
lol that house elf is hilarious
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Most definitely giggleworthy! I tend to stay away from H/D these days because it seems like every fic is just a recycled version of ten others, but this fic was definitely original and entertaining! Bravo!
Eledviel chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
ROFL...

The last line Killed. Me!

I can't believe this is not posted as one of the Best Fics Out There. Mygod... it's GREAT! I was laughing my ass off...

But what is it that Tinky sent, anyway? Besides what appears to be a truckload of cakes...? XD I was really amused by that.

(bows down) I can't write humor for nuts, so... I really respect his... (is still laughing too hard to type properly)
IssaLee chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Absofrigginlutely hilarious! I was laughing before while Tinks described the way Draco abused her, and how it was just 'lovely' and 'grand', but VOYEUR ELVES?

*drops mouse*

*lets mouth hang open*

*laughs outrageously*

*gets stares from family, and laughes harder*

You need to write more!
ra chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Tinks is cool! I is loving this ;) even though it's kinda weird :)
A.Lee chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
A wonderful fun and flirty fic!
Adversaria chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
you REALLY need a new hobby! but interesting perspective! really different! love the story!
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow, this truely is very amusing. You caught my attention with the summery. It's going in my favorites - keep up the good work. It truely made my day.
calexia19 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
the sumary is very funny,... but the story is gest, unbelievably amazing

great and very original idea very, realy VERY funny
shady gurl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
LMAO! That was different...I have never read it in the POV of an elf before, but it was so funny! ::Hug:: thanks for the fluff, really enjoyed it ; )
Alexa82 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This was hilarious! Absolutely great!
qwertyghjkl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
hilarious! very very funny indeed!

please r&r my fics if you can