Reviews for Moth to a flame
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Well...the conversation took a turn for the apoplexy inducing right at the end, because Simon is going to BSOD for a minute then do everything possible to kill Jayne dead or rend him limb from limb after THAT little revelation! Simon is not going to accept hearing the fact that: a) his "mei-mei" is a sexual creature; b) she made the beast with two back with JAYNE of all people; and c) it was a mutually consensual choice that featured River as an active participant.

This is another brilliant story from you, lindalove, though like the others who've posted recently after finding this? I wish that this story would get completed, though I do understand the fickle nature of muses or shifting interests :(
reaverattack chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
OMIGOD! That last line! I love Jayne's moment of "Ha! So there!" before he realizes what just happened. I know it's been a while, but if you write more, I'll give 53629356457098820 brownies. Please?

LOVE THIS!
Tuuna chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Love this story :D While I like a good old romantic Rayne story, the one's where they are more physical are really great, and this one was one of the best so far! I hope some day you'll update, looking forward to what will happen next
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I can't believe you would leave it here ! Its so mean :( one or two more chapters and you could of finished it ! So evil ! But I still have hope :( a lil but hope enough . I had written this review for the last chapter but it seems I've already posted one :(
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Ahh! I hate you for not updating ! Hate you because this is soo good and really believable, like it was written for the show! The characters are right all there mannerisms are what you would see in the show! You should of continued lol cos this is just shiny !
Owhimsy1 chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
This story is great if you are out there somewhere please keep going
AnnaKathlyn15 chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
this fanfic is really good. update soon please!
Feathersblue17 chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Duddddde you so need to finish! Not a lot of rayne fics and this is one of the betters! So please update!
Allego chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Fucking gorgeous.

And again, a story unfinished and waiting, for years... What a shame.
Adrienne chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh, I LOVE this! It's been 5 years, but I'm still hoping there'll be an update :D
YEAH chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
Oh.. Dear... Finish this!
JimBeamer5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I gotta join in the chorus here. I know it's been a long time, but PLEASE consider writing more on this story. It's just so damned good! There's lots of Rayne fics, lots of good ones too, but VERY few approach the ship from the angle you have taken with this story and A Boy Named Sue. It's just so very unique.
Sunshineali chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Oh, how sad. This isn't finished, and it screams for completion. Any chance you would consider finishing it up? It's too good to just leave incomplete don't you think? Sure hope your muse will finish this up.
Mikhyel chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
Ooh, shiny fic! But where is the rest? There must be more!
melinda chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
wow! this one's amazing! very realistic in character development and with a great adventure plot. my friend recommended it and i'll thank her, but i almost cried because of the cliffhanger. i just wish there was at least a little more of it! also i think it's a shame there isn't anymore by this writer, it sucks!