Reviews for Hollywood Bliss
kaminiis soooooinluvwithmax chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
i love da killers,no doubt and astrology too.I like ur intro but its like there's not much chemistry 'tween da 2 main characters
dawnfaer chapter 18 . 10/17/2005
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! Are you going to write vignettes? Hope you also post other Roswell stories because I LOVE them.

Thank you again.
Jambeth chapter 17 . 10/16/2005
I am sorry to hear this story is almost over. It was a wondeful story. I can not wait to read more of your stories!
Jambeth chapter 16 . 10/11/2005
Tess has Jack...thats so not good. hope you update soon.
Jambeth chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
come on please update soon. You can not leave me hanging no fair.
poetwriter chapter 15 . 9/30/2005
SO SWET! YAY! theyre finally together

awesome. ok.. now naima and josh have to marry haha. else to say. continue son!

lotsa love aAdo
Jambeth chapter 15 . 9/27/2005
You could make Tess ruin their wedding.
poetwriter chapter 14 . 9/26/2005
AH! finally. theyre to gather AND SHE HAS TO SAY YES! has to. and u cant do it anyother way cos ur a sucker for romance

hahahaha. JACK IS SO CUTE! make him call her mommy. that would shock em like hell hahaha. man. at least this aint so bad a cliff hanger. ok. i gotta finish up work. CONTINUE!

love aAdo
Jambeth chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I am loving this story. One of my faves. I am a devoted Dreamer and CandyGirl
julian's angel 2010 chapter 13 . 9/22/2005
great! update !
poetwriter chapter 13 . 9/20/2005
AH! FINALLY! YAY! theyre together again! only one prob with the feeding. babies just born should not be given formula cos they miss out the antibodies from their momies milk

. YAY! theyre together again. im sure the family will be ok as long as she stays. now they can get married! yhaya! okok.i hafta go sleep soon continue. now u can write full time cos prelims are over!

love aAdo
poetwriter chapter 12 . 9/18/2005
AH! YOU DID IT AGAIN!my gosh. ah... .okk. that was one good chap. but im afraid the other chap was my fav. the one wif naima and josh i like nairia. she is so cute

haha. okok. CONTINUE. ur biggest fan is about to die of suspense. it is possible un scary. ive tried to minimize speeling mistakes but im afraid im still justa as abd/. bad whoops ahhaha. okok. go study amaths and the n contimnue i hafta go to church. SEE YA! love aAdo
poetwriter chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
ok. finally i can get on. been studying a math n i totally 4got yesterday. sory *wry grin* ok. good going! very nice build up. only one prob

babies can only fly after theyre 6 months or so old. .i see ur cliff haning wasnt so great so u had to end wif the bold thingy least there's another chap yay! okok. i shall read next chap!

love love aAdo
poetwriter chapter 10 . 9/15/2005
Oh migosh i think this is the best chap so far altho i noe im gonna say this again for the next chap ahah:) how sweet nima is like the bestest girlfriend for any girl she is so sweet and fun and josh is like perfect for her and they are so good with each other. so swet. i like their pairing the best. im afraid maria comes across a bit harsh-ish to me. i dunno y. i think cos u told me bout naima . josh is really smart. but he KNOWS. ohoh. whatcha gonna do man? ahh well. continue. pls do.u have to. stop hanging me by my toes. im dying here! ah! anyhow. do A MATH. then finish the next chap! yay! see ya on mon or on sat if we're going to novena!:)

lotsa love aAdo
poetwriter chapter 9 . 9/15/2005
Heya nikki! ok i noe u said to review when ive read both chapters but i thought maybe that it would be good to give first impressions on the spot. SHE FAINTED! omigosh stupid max. and shes in such a vulnerable position. REALLY stupid max. humph. I KNEW IT! she ends up with JOSH! YAY! haha i was rite. hahaha and u didnt want to tell me. ahha. u may be good wif peeps nikki but i can READ u if not anyone i was rite! keep it up! ok.. next chap..

lotsa love. aAdo