Reviews for Destiny's Bond
littleLemon chapter 13 . 3/22/2010
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! I like this story so much! Ther aren't many stories about Kirlia, you know. It is very exciting to see what happens every time. It is also funny how you always say Jack Sandford's last name. xD

So can you please make a sequel?

Please?

My Kirlia will be happy. :P
a.t chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
this trainer sheryl i like her. I can't belive her family is psychics for generation. I like that everything back to normal with a new friend
LOLOLOLOLOLOL chapter 10 . 12/21/2008
(OLOL(OLO(L(OLOLOL
pacificuser chapter 13 . 9/20/2008
This story has promise, you should write a sequel!
Cathycalamitous chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
awesome! will there be a sequel? i hope so! it was really good! You're a good writer! :D
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
that poor kirlia! to be tracked down by that trainer, teleported to an unknown place and attacked by that persian! will she ever get a break
Matt Klassen chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I will kill Jack if he pickpockets Sheryl with my team off My team includes 2 SHADOW POKEMON (Quilava (LV.30), Skarmory(LV. 45)), my Espeon(LV.60-65) AND Gardevoir(Lv.50[imported]), my Groudon (LV.100[imported]), and the random Pokemon I put in the party (Currently Tyranitar-LV.55-Just Purified). I also HATE trainers who catch pokemon just to fill up their pokedex. Plus I have *talked* (as in threatning for my Rayquaza to have a Bill Sandwich if he doesn't upgrade the PC system to redirect all trainers Pokemon that want them to feel happy and have a good time to MY PokePark where pokemon can run free. I have also tapped into Jack's PC System and removed most of the powerful and all of the Low-leveled(LV.50 and under) pokemon into the PokePark.

I LOVE THE STORY! UPDATE PLEASE! I'll give my Tyranitar to you if you update!
Killmesomebody123 chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
Hey when are you going to write another chapter! I'm waiting everyday! It's not everyday i see a story about pokemon I like you know!
ex-quisite zenith chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
I'm happy your continuing this story. I really do like the way you had Kerrie have other gym badges before the Cascade Badge. Bad Jack, BAD.

I have a shiny kirlia you can use in this story. A male kirlia. He has a trainer (all the way in Hoenn) but most of Maira's pokémon like to wander all around the world (seeing as she has a whole bunch of them). His name's Psychic-Thought, Psy. for short. Feel free to use him if you want...
Ganster12345 chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
COOL! My fave pokemon is Kirlia.(she reminds me of someone I like!) This story will have a rating of 10/10 stars! Hehehe i'll be watching for the ending of the story but don't rush! Or you'll be like those other guys who mispells words often. Very anoying cause sometimes I can't understand it! -peace dude!
pokefan32 chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
pickpocketing, eh? I wants to humileat jack by kicking his sorry little but with my Venusaur from red! (Venusaur gets ready to vinewhip jacks but) :)
Xonelel chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
OOh, this is such an ORIGINAL story! I love it! The kirlia's personality i sso well put together, plus my own Gardevoir, Crissy, would love this story too ;) lol. The premise is great and I would LOVE to see an update. soon :D
Mew3692002 chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
Hmm... So Jack is going to try to pickpocket Sheryl huh? I wonder how well this is going to turn out? Pretty good story so far, please continue when you are able.
Mew3692002 chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
I thought as much with this Jack Sandford, I knew he was bad enough to join team rocket. I hope that Sheryl and Destiny will persevere through this. Pretty good story so far though.
Mew3692002 chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
I guess now Sheryl can find Destiny now, I just hope she is not too late to save her. Pretty cool story so far, hope to read more of it.