Reviews for Yu Gi Oh: Team World: Day Two
Boris Yeltsin chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Cool, love it.
Pumpkid chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Do you think you can make a Wayside/Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover?
Rock Raider chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
I'm relieved the memory extraction went off without a hitch. I was afraid this would lead to Dr. Wakeman coming to Team World to exact revenge on Team Possible for destroying her daughters brain while trying to remove the memory. However, I am now DEEPLY ashamed of Team XJ9. I was HOPING for them to win so Jenny would keep the memory, so when Bakura blabbed Kim & Ron's "liason", Kim & Ron would instantly think Kim was the person who blabbed. THAT would've made a good plot. But now, to vent osme rage. *proceeds to bash Jenny with a baseball bat*
Darrinx chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
WHO HO! RON IS THE MAN!

Mega ownage coming from The Ron-man in that round, but I’ve noticed something. With the way you had Ron sacrifice his monsters to special summon his own monsters, he could have summoned Captain Planet if he had a Heart card.

In case you don’t know (or never heard of Captain Planet) The chant goes like this.

“EARTH!”

“FIRE!”

“WIND!”

“WATER!”

“HEART!

“GO PLANET!”

Sorry it’s taken me so damn long to review this chapter, but I have been having one of the worst few years of my life. I haven’t even been able to produce even minuscule writing let alone any reading done. But I seem to be getting back into my stride, slowly.

Can’t wait to read the next chapter, what the heck could Jenny be holding that could hurt The Ron and his team? Hope it’s not anything bad.
Alex chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Brilliant fanfic but you are wrong about the leveling up 2 at a time because Silent Magician L4 and Silent Magician L8 are the only Silent Magicians and they are 4 levels apart, I know i've got them, or I did until they got stolen.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 17 . 5/12/2006
bervobervo-danny-gohst-i-hait-this-show-danny-mom&dad-saupist-eaver-i-hop-yami-baerkrka-falash-off-this-looser

yami-baerka_team-up-waith-salmon-this-bering-torllz-girls-team-up-waith yugi-oh&k.p&faerinds-so-put-to-you
Zero-Nightmare chapter 17 . 5/9/2006
Great duel!

Danny finshed Bakura!

Good twist with Plasmius

Can't wait for next chapter
spoonlord15 chapter 17 . 5/3/2006
I think that you should use one of the teams in this tournament you haven't used yet in the next story.
ChaosMagemon chapter 17 . 5/2/2006
YOUR CLIFFHANGERS ARE SCARING ME MORE THAN USUAL YO, PLEASE UPDATE SOON SO I CAN STOP SCREAMING!
0ccam's Razor chapter 17 . 5/1/2006
Eh, Sam should have used Exodia to take out Bakura first. HE was the one causing the whole Shadow Game...

But in any case, get Team World Day Three up soon. I want to see June's team in a full duel eventually. (In case you didn't know, Juniper Lee is one of my favorite shows.)
Darrinx chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
That was a really good duel bloody cheaters good job they got disqualified apart from Rex as he didn't cheat. Oh well it happens. I can't wait to see Kim and Ron back in action i hope there in a Duel Very soon.

You did make a few mistakes on some of the cards but in a reply from one of my reviews you said you noticed them so I'll leave it be.

Great Job.
Hurricane's Quill chapter 17 . 4/30/2006
No! Bakura's taken out Sam and Tucker! Oh, Cameron Rusev's going to have some things to say about that! I have some ideas for cards. Just give me a moment and I'll put them on my profile.
Puidwen chapter 17 . 4/30/2006
can't wait to see the next chapter.
Green Phantom Queen chapter 17 . 4/30/2006
fantastic ending to the story! I can't wait to see the next story, update soon!
Alter Shead chapter 17 . 4/30/2006
Wow, it IS cool! Okay, do the next Fic soon, please!