Reviews for Winner Takes All
saltysussy chapter 10 . 6/22
MAN I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS FANFIC! THANKS FOR MAKING THIS STORY! IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD!
saltysussy chapter 9 . 6/22
FINALLY! I RLLY LOVE HOW ROBIN LOVED HER AHHHH IM SCREAMING IN 3 AM! U MAKE ME DO THIS! OH HOW I LOVE U SO MUCH *cry*
XDreamerX chapter 1 . 4/28
What a cliff hanger
No One chapter 4 . 2/24
May I suggest that you respond to reviews at the end of the chapters rather than the beginning in your future endeavors? The mile long list preceding chapter five is a bit off putting to those of us who really just want to read the story. I won't be going any further because I am not in the mood to wade through chit chat between you and those who reviewed.
chemiczen chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
Even more exaggerated drama to add to the shitty pile of 'generic-cliche-fics-where-they-become-a-couple-at-the-last-chapter-followed-by-an-epilogue'.

It's like 95% of the writers on this site believes that the world is flat. Sail to the ends of the earth and you'll fall off the edge, there is no story worth telling beyond the courtship over-the-top drama phase.

What a disappointment.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
Rad story
AnisYamamoto chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
One word.. Amazing!
Rainy chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Why you gotta go and say her last we know who she is why do say her last but not anyone else's great job but that just bugged me
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Whoa, this story is amazing! I can't believe I missed it after the countless hours I've spent searching for RobxRae stories, but I'm still so glad I found it! Everything, from characterization to plot, was just impeccable! I loved how it was long enough to make me feel invested in where the characters ended up, but not too long that it felt like the story was dragging. I also really liked how you resolved the inevitable Starfire conflict in the epilogue without making her crazily jealous or something similar. Again, this is an amazing story!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Yikes I wonder what Starfire is going to think of this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
What in the world?
Diana chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
This story was amazingly well-written! Many other fanfiction I've come across had childlike wording and story line, but you are an amazing author! I know I'm a tad late, but I'm begging for a sequel! Any chance that could happen?
Zatara1324 chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this, I adored how you portrayed Raven and Robin and X :) Very well done! And THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR FINISHING! It takes so much time, effort, and dedication to write and finish and I'm so glad you did, it's a beautiful story (: Good luck for the future and thanks again!
Zatara1324 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
AHHH Howl reference! So love you right now!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
This was amaxing at some points I wanted to slap Raven gor making such stupid choices but as I read further I realized why she made those choices thus was beautiful and very well written!