Reviews for Winner Takes All
Rad story
AnisYamamoto chapter 10 . 6/20
One word.. Amazing!
Rainy chapter 5 . 5/22
Why you gotta go and say her last we know who she is why do say her last but not anyone else's great job but that just bugged me
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Whoa, this story is amazing! I can't believe I missed it after the countless hours I've spent searching for RobxRae stories, but I'm still so glad I found it! Everything, from characterization to plot, was just impeccable! I loved how it was long enough to make me feel invested in where the characters ended up, but not too long that it felt like the story was dragging. I also really liked how you resolved the inevitable Starfire conflict in the epilogue without making her crazily jealous or something similar. Again, this is an amazing story!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Yikes I wonder what Starfire is going to think of this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
What in the world?
Diana chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
This story was amazingly well-written! Many other fanfiction I've come across had childlike wording and story line, but you are an amazing author! I know I'm a tad late, but I'm begging for a sequel! Any chance that could happen?
Zatara1324 chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this, I adored how you portrayed Raven and Robin and X :) Very well done! And THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR FINISHING! It takes so much time, effort, and dedication to write and finish and I'm so glad you did, it's a beautiful story (: Good luck for the future and thanks again!
Zatara1324 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
AHHH Howl reference! So love you right now!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
This was amaxing at some points I wanted to slap Raven gor making such stupid choices but as I read further I realized why she made those choices thus was beautiful and very well written!
Zatara chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
That story was great, thank you so much for writing AND finishing it! You stayed true to the characters too! Loved it!
azarathangel chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
OHMYGOSH I'm ashamed that I haven't read this masterpiece until now! Sweet baby Jesus's you are brilliant. Your plot, your characters, and don't even get me started on your actual writing. This is top notch stuff right here, and I think you've just set the bar sky high for anything else I ever read here (again, forgive me for being eight years late to the party). Damn. I'm speechless honestly. It's 3am and I want to relive the past two hours so I can experience the wonder of this again. Holy moly. I bow down to you, oh great one.
-ash
Nizhonii chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
Nice story, I liked the bit of Rae/x in it ;) but I'm still happy she ended up with robin-I wouldn't read these kinds of fics if that wasn't the pairing I liked
ninjabuuu chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
ooh, spooky. i like spooky. I was kind of mad (with the whole raven/x thing and how she's totes OK (or puts it out to be) with him all over her and ROBIN STAHP and I'm just like crying because emotions kthxbai
1rx4u chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I gotta say, I wasn't sure of what to make of this story. I didn't like where it was going. but I like how it ended with the 2 birds together. Great work.