Reviews for Winner Takes All
Tecna chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
Woah...cool...lols, luv the start, update!
Iris Night chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
do so CONTINUE! I love it so far and hopefully...actually no I want raven and robin to get together...I love them!

great job!
Arisu Arisugawa chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Continue? Well, yes, unless you want all your readers to freak out. Youre awesome, keep it that way.

And I hope youll update soon.
Dark Shadows chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Great chapter loved it hate when the other titans get in the way GRR! Anyway good chapter keep going look forwar to reading the next chapter!

Dark Shadows
Meiandu chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Good story so far but i gotta admit its annoying when the other titans are MIA but anyway keep up the good work
Sage Raven chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
hm, i thought i reviewed this. anyways, i really liked this ) update soon.
Monito chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
i love this story it is sure fire genius and very cute and romantic as well please update very very soon
Gilraen Luinwe chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
!

How could I not want it to continue? It's just so...perfect! And I'm interested in hearing what color you perseive Robin's eyes to be...I've heard just about every color, so yeah. But I'm even more interested in what Raven's next move will be in this never-ending game. And why the heck IS he showering in THIS bathroom (highly inconvinient) and at 3:50 IN THE MORNING! Was he just hoping to catch Raven heading for the bathroom, or what? Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next. PLEASE update. ::gets on the ground and begs pitifully, and rather disturbingly:: Bye!
Silver Linden chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Oh... SNOT BUCKETS! *crosses arms over chest and pouts like a little toddler* Please update soon! Cliffies like THAT should be illegal! *scowls*

At any rate, I'm anticipating your next chapter very much, thank you. *gives cookie* So write fast! _

~Tora-chan
Misha chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Wow! Awesome story! Please update, your story is too good for you not to continue. This is the first time I'm reviewing for a RaeRob story, and I've read ALOT. So that just tells you how good it is )
Neverwinter chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
More chapters please!
Teen Titans Obsessor chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
WOW! I JUST read this, and its AWSOME! Way 2 go! This is GR8! YES! CONTINUE! LOVE IT! This is awsome! i absolutely LOVE this, PLZ contunie this, and post as SOON as u can! Neway thats all i have 2 say so uh...keep up the GR8 work :) bye!
SilverBlueEmpath chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Thanks for the compliment. So... you dig cool names? Well, the one that I like best-other than mine- would probably be 'white Wolf Guardian'... i suppose. no offense to anyone else...don't hurt me! I think you have an awesome story. How many chappies are ya gonna write? or you don't know yet? Doesn't really matter to me...as of now. Please continue 'cause you have an awesome story that would go on my favs list if you did. No i'm not kidding. Do you need an e-mail address for that kind of thing? Oh well. So... please continue 'cause you're awesome. :D
Tecna chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Like SO TOTALLY WOW! Update, goes on alert and fave, you rule!
Final Fight chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Dear god... This is beyond awsome! You will update...

or else...