Reviews for The Tortured Soul
Marvellous story. Please don't abandon it.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
The plot is intricate and well thought out. My heart was breaking for Harry as he was continually through deception after deception by people who try to protect him. please keep writing stories like this.
nili-roshan chapter 22 . 10/8/2013
What a brilliant story you've written! I just want to say I really appreciate all the great twists and turns in the plot, and it's really wrapping up well. Usually I don't like them by the end, but I still love this, haha!
I have put off doing homework for two days to read non-stop, lol, which I now desperately have to get back to.
It feels like this could be the last chapter, but I am assuming you didn't just forget to change the status on the story; have you any idea how much longer it will be?
PS I find the lack of review whoring a huge bonus!
Anyway, I hope you update soon!
nili-roshan chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
I LOVE this story! I am so impressed! I can't think of anything I don't like about it. It's angsty, and funny, and clever. The plot is engrossing and well-paced. Your characterizations are marvellous! I love your writing style; it's so interesting! Even your sentence structure tends to break away from convention, and it's truly refreshing.
Probably my favourite part so far was the line about the other Potter not dying, lol, but there have seriously been a LOT of fantastic moments. I can't remember them at the moment, though; I should have reviewed every chapter, honestly, but I was busy reading!
Actually I don't know why you don't have more reviews! It baffles me.
Perhaps the same thing for other people: too absorbed in the fic, maybe? And- well- I suppose it isn't too baffling to think that the ones who /aren't/ reading just have poor taste! :P
Anyway, I hope you, by some miracle, update and complete this story before I reach chapter 22. Hahaha! (And I shall review again!)
ShadowCub chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
I still don't know what the hell is going on. lol.
Sunset Chimp chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Love It! I kind of get the feeling Harry is going to try and kill Snape, probably not huh? I can't wait to see what's going to happen with Harry believing Snape dying would free James.
noel.borden chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
I had seen that you'd posted another chapter after all these years. I will need to go back and re-read what has already happened. I had wondered if I should check to see if you were still writing, as I always enjoyed your stuff.
What did you think of the last book that shut you down?
Chishiosama chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
I love Harry/Snape stories. Especially those that are not slash, and contain unique drama and mystery. I have had the toughest time finding good ones of late (I'm a shameless addict of fanfiction and had thought I'd read all the good ones) until I came across this gem. Your dialogue is beautiful and so true to character I find myself captivated and unable to break away. Snape is one of those personalities that is just so hard to capture, however, it seems that you are able to hit it on the head. You've also done spectacularly when describing Harry's anger without overdoing it, as well as his times of closing off. I can't wait to see how this story pans out.
vidz chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
Hey its been a gr8 story...lots f angst n in charachter hurt comfort. Truly speaking, i wadn't expecting it to be updated, but am glad it did.
Fairner chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
OMG I just reread from Ch1 to 19. _
Lets just say I will gladly beg you for more! :3
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
I'll beg! Please write more! I'll admit I missed some chapters, so Sev has James's soul right? How much does that effect Sev's judgment? Did Sev turn before or after gaining James' soul? How was Sev an unknow participant help him against Tommy boy?
gump fiction chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
I'be been waiting for this update for years! Can't wait for more _
Zed chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Amazing story!
tall oaks chapter 21 . 11/12/2011
I hope you do continue your story at some point, having seen your latest update of intent to continue here. I've always had a fondness for your writing.
vidz chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Its a gr8 fic & I end up re-reading it despite knowing its incomplete...plz post again