Reviews for A new start
M. Louise E chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
Good story.
TopRamen chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Haha totally agree Brian is a trouble magnet! I do feel kinda bad for him tho :p love all the familyness in here! Re-read the story just now and still loved every second. Thanks for uploading and 100 wooooh!
TopRamen chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
ras0629 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
daaaang brian must literally have a freakin target on his back that says 'come and get me' lol good story thankyou for sharing :)..i will go to bed now, as i have spent all night reading your stories about brian and his accident prone self ;)
unknown chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Brian is the trouble magnet not Rome.
narakunohime chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
i would like a sequel...

...if that's okay.
narakunohime chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
loved it. :3
FAF FAN chapter 15 . 4/20/2007
I LIKED YOUR STORY. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE READ. PLEASE DO A SEQUEL.
Amantine chapter 15 . 8/21/2006
I know a long time has passed since you wrote the story, but here is another review:

I loved youyr fic. It was AWESOME. You're a good writter. Keep up the good work.
mychemicalromancefreak29 chapter 15 . 6/28/2006
I liked this story. It was really good. Your a good writer. I liekd how u put Brian with Suki. They make a great couple. Hope u keep writing stories. Your good at writing.
WickLobo chapter 15 . 6/22/2006
Very well written. I couldn't stop reading this... Please please please write more... Oh yeah and could you maybe not beat up Brian in every chapter... *laughs*. but seriously very well done. Please write this sequel.
itsasledgehammer chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
DAMN! I LOVED this fic but Suki and Brian...eh...idk, I don't like that. The fic is really good, but I can't keep reading it, I'm sorry! I feel so bad, cuz I did like this! Its just...Suki and Tej belong together. Well, that's my opinion. I'm not trying to put you down, just so you know. Ur a great writer.
sammy jo chapter 14 . 12/6/2005
it almost made me cry
jo chapter 15 . 12/6/2005
cries, it's over you b-stard
ForLoveorMoney chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
That was a sweet little wedding. great job w/ it