Reviews for Predator: Conflict of Interest
Cityhunterluv chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
Ahh.. This was perfect! Where have you gone? Please come back and write another predator story!
Sinvisigoth chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
I have mixed feelings about this story. The writing is excellent, as is the plotline, but it's really, really annoying reading a bunch of made up words for things that already have them. Like Soua instead of Yautja, and pretty much everything else in the Yautja universe.
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
wow! I love this story...a little rush in the end but hey it was cool!
Khalthar chapter 15 . 8/21/2011
Before you ask... YES there ARE readers who actually take the time to look through the older stories to find a rare and worth while gem like this one. Of course there are some mistakes in it, but then I've seen the exact same thing in books that I've actually PAID to purchase. Go figure, I think there are little gremlins that deliberately place errors in something AFTER it's been thoroughly checked!

Anyway, nice plot work. Nice job on the originality of both the culture and the language. I'll admit that after reading a ton of cannon based literature, that it was a little different getting used to it, but this is very well written. You spent a LOT of time and effort on this and it shows. It also paid off! NIce job, great story.
AnimeDreama chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
Awesome story!

It;s got humour; it's got Predators... Yautja...

...A female as the main character-almost...

and,,, and...

Too much to say, and the words are tripping over themselves to get a place on the screen.

Is there a... whatchamacallit: next line of edition to this story?

signed,

AnimeDreama
GrayHuntress chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
Truly a great story. Original and very well-written.
Teddy chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
A really interesting story, enjoyed it.
BlackBolt chapter 15 . 9/22/2007
this was an awesome story :) only thing that is a little sad, is that the two are not a couple *sigh* and poor sora :/

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ...
zappy chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
well its a good story but some of the storylines were confusing cuz one minute they were in a forest next riding bird things but do write more i do like to read strange but intresting story

frm

zappy zap angel

-*-
DragonLady Elendil chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
I've watched AVP twice during this fic (apparently there's an AVP2, but it's some sort of video game, which is disapointing because i'd like to see Alien done using Predators isntead of Sigorny Weaver). I did have an interesting thought you might like to look into during your Predator fics.

Scar didnt suicide after he was infected. He continued trying to escape, even if it meant bringing the alien to the surface. Based on the extent they went through to keep that from happening, it means that the Predators mst have had a way to remove it, otherwise he would have stayed behind during the explosion to keep it from getting onto his ship!

*snoogles Scar*

I didn't like that they killed him...though a sequal would be worth it!
DragonLady Elendil chapter 9 . 6/29/2005
_ Beautiful and frightening, that is the way to describe the Alien queen! I seen most of the first Alien movie and AVP several times, the coolest part of which was when the queen attacked Scar and the girl!

I been in an Alien/Predator mood for the past few days because of my parasite story. _ You're more than welcome to read it!
DragonLady Elendil chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
*snoogles Gui'Yata*

though why does he speak so much? I seen bits and peices of the first few, but AVP's the only one i really had a chance to sit down and watch the whole way through. Never once did the predators speak English, and even if they did, i doubt it would come out coherent through their mouths.

I'd love to see a cameo of Courtney in in one of your gemutations stories, though! _
Cazcatharsis chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
This by far is the best fiction I've ever read in the Predator Genre. You're a wonderful writer, extremely talented, and I'm jealous. LOL. Sora's Death literally had me in tears, and I envy the bond between Courtney and Gui. I'm going to hunt down your other stories and spend today in bed reading them (sick as a freaking dog). Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
the predators were the best part of AVP.

on my deviantart page under my favorites, i have a beautiful rendering of an alien in all their drooly glory (w w w . . . c o m) if you want to look.
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Is me, DragonLady! . The Predator pics on your webbie looked cool, so i had to stop by and read the stories they came from.

AVP is the only Predator movie that ive seen the whole way through, but i did catch the end of the others. I did, however, get the impression at the end of the one where he lost the arm (second?), it was a rite of passage.