Reviews for Your World and Mine
Pen Liddin chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
ah update now! damn you all and your cliffhangers! lol, omg amazing story! and great idea to do it the two of you, lol i wouldnt be able to do that very well. What's happening with charlie? im so nervous... you better get the next chapter in son... or else... hurry hurry! oh and i also love how you're still makin all the characters meet or see each other in some way, its so interesting! are you gonna involve all of them? (if you are, you have to put Hurley in there somewhere!) lol, well awsome story, keep it up!

your fan,

Pen Liddin
dandan2300 chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
hehehehehehe

i still reckon the best part of your chaps are the ends

do you think one day you can just right a chap of converstaion between you and someone itll b good

like the chap as well
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Hey! OMG great chappy - hey i reviewed happy?
xDom chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
/Very/ good. I've been following this story for quite a while, and it's great. I loved the part where his horoscope matched perfectly. Can't wait to see if Levet will be alright.
dandan2300 chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
Im sorry last time i tried to review but it wouldnt let me, I tried 6 times then gave up sorry

but it seems to be working for me today so yay i get to review

CHARLIE you cant even think of doing anything to harm her

seriously dude! but he mad me laugh so much with the hailing oof a cab hehe lol

cool chap, adding the astrology was a brilliant idea

and ill reead ur next chap so plz plz plz update!

cant wait for the update and could u make more of those little convos u have at the bottom they're always very funny!
laughsalot999 chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
Alright I feel kinda bad that you dont have many reviews so here we go. Um ok I really liked it. Its interesting and different then what I usually read.(I usually read island fics)So are you going to add more people into it like Hurley and Kate. Oh is Kate gonna be Jacks wife cause that would be funny. So yeah update soon.
HELLO chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
OY! You deleted my A/N! *gr*

REVIEW PEOPLE.
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Ok great chap but as an aussie i need to clear up a few things. If we called 911 in an emergency - we would all die, the number in OZ is 0. E is not broadcast in OZ - we get ET at 3:00 in the afternoon but thats it. Its also more like 16 hours from LA to Sydney. Still love ur fic, i'm anal about details soz.
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I liked it better when Liam lived in Sydney like on the show.
psychfan chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This fanfiction is REALLY good! I like how you brought in a new character almost right away and how he seems to fit in perfectly. Also I like the connection between Charlie's gang-ish thing and Claire... very clever! :) The only thing I was confused about is when you updated some sections in bold. It probably has some smart, intelligent reason, but as I am neither of those you shall have to tell me yourself!

UPDATE ASAP!
Merry2BLost chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Fantastic story - you write extremely well, but what's with the bold type? It's distracting. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Great work!
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Okay I'm reviewing so I can put this on Favorite Stories and Story Alert...but , this is MUCH MUCH darker than anything else we've written...

I'll send the e-mails back as soon as I get done typing, kay?

(*!jaye!*)

PS: Tell Tara that I AM sending her letter and I didn't forget...well, technically I did, seeing as she doesn't have it yet, but I wrote it on like, the 25th or something and just couldn't find an envelope to mail it in, so I'm working on that...