Reviews for The Trials of Freindship
wIL240 chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
comatic state means she has a chance of going into a coma.
delicateruins chapter 10 . 9/20/2006
aw - such a sweet story! I loved the ending! Just that last line! It really was the best and most powerful part of the whole story! love, glPiItAer
Butterfly Hippie chapter 10 . 8/19/2006
i really like this story. i figured since you always read my stories, i should read one of yours. i've only seen the W.I.T.C.H TV show once or twice, but I liked it, and your summery at the beginning really helped. you're a really good writer! i don't know why i didn't read this before...
FallennAngel chapter 10 . 2/28/2006
AWSOME! is it over? if not plz rite more if so sequel! plz!
Aimed mischief chapter 10 . 1/23/2006
Wow! This rocked! I totally loved it! Awesome job dude! I'm so dying for more, so keep it up and have fun! _*

Izzy aka ShalBrenfan
DeadAccount80 chapter 10 . 11/1/2005
first fineshed one i've read. em le me when yove wrighten another one. i am definatly adding you to my fav authors list
W.I.T.C.H.agant chapter 7 . 10/31/2005
i'm not singed in but i do have a file and i have regesterd, and almost compleated my story!

Well. let me just say, you spelt Kandrakar wrong. it's a

K, not a C. i made the same mistake but i corrected it.

make Caleb come back and. (before i tell you, are you for

WxC or CxC. it's a WxC for me.) P.s. if your thick it means WillxCaleb. well make him two time Corny.
witchlover chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
Great! This was a great story and I'm glad you finished it! You did a great job!
witchlover chapter 9 . 10/22/2005
Yeah, that's how I felt too. Good chap, and I'm glad Will's back and up on her feet!
Ekari Turone chapter 9 . 10/21/2005
Saiyangrl3 chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
oh my god that is a great story. i love the plot and how you were true to the way the real auther wrote, by having each chapter be told by one characters. the only thing i would worry about is grammer. but besides that i love the story i couldnt stop reading the story. please write more soon.
scottgrubb chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
Ouch! Cornelia's wishing DEATH on Will? That's just plain mean and wrong.
witchlover chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
Whoa! Very dramatic and completely awesome! Keep writing please! This is a very good story!
Tk Takaishi HOPE chapter 6 . 9/7/2005
Will Will get better?I hope so! Update soon!
raven547 chapter 4 . 8/29/2005