Reviews for The Originals Strike Back
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
wahaha I like this!
Eco chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hurry up and update -_-

Or just scrap this story.

Bass is a bit OC though.

Buts its all funny.
Captain bitch-and-moan chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
RIGHT ON!

The original series doesn't get enough respect now a days!What with the crummy NT warrior t.v series (the manga is much better anyway)and what not,the true Rockman has been swept aside and forgotten by Capcom! Rock isn't in namco x capcom for the PS2!(well theydo have the legends series rock but that's not the same...)THEY OUGHTA FIGHT BACK! I look foward to the next update of the series with the perfect personality you gave Bass. Lnglivetheorginalseries!
Nocturne of Eclipse chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
YES! GO BASS! WHOO!
ShadowFire2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This ought to be amusing.

Update soon.
Blizrun chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Awesome, man. Just awesome.

But...

But...

You forgot Megaman Legends! Megaman Volnutt just came back in Namco x Capcom (Japan only game, but he's still there!).
MagnetLord chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
First, when I read this story I laughd out loud until my gut hurt. After I finished that I read it again, yielding the same reults. After about the tenth time it was still funny. I think that this could very well be one of the best Classic Mega Man comedy stories I've ever read. I like the cheesy riped-off title. It rally set the mood for a laugh-a-minute fest. I only hope the next chapter is longer and more action packed. I really hope you update soon.
samurai4505 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
that was funny! so, just how are they getting in? mabye you should make them fight all the robot masters from the games...or at least kick Gutsman's ass for throwing them out. well, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I won't mind the destruction of the Battle Network characters!
Derek Barona chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
*Sniff* Poor Auto. ;_;

Seriously, I love this idea. I wonder who else from the other different serieses(I HATE trying to figure out that plural) might join them in their quest after getting the boot for no reason? (*CoughDynamoCough* _)
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Oh this is so funny! Please continue!