Reviews for Actions Unknown
QueenDivaReba chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
That was awesome. To me, it might be one of the best written about the turtle tots.
Please update quickly with Part 2
I wish to Fly chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Please continue I sincerally enjoyed these past five chapters. It's a wonderful fic.
MutantGirl95 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
When are you posting part 2? I can't wait to read it!
Smile or else chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Me like :D
Leo's Katanas chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
This story is good so far!

Can't wait for part 2!

Please update soon!
Ninjagirl27 chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
It was nice, and that's all I can say. I liked it, and your story is just os awesome, but I wasn't really that impressed by the plot. As I said, writing- SO TOTALLY AWESOME! Plot- not quite as so totally awesome. ANyways, I must now go read more of your stories.

Ciao,

Nokama93

P.S. No, I'm not Italian. I'm Irish, French, oh wait, there might be some Italian in there.
Merdeka21 chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Oh my god. Why has it been over two YEARS since this story was updated? It is so amazing! Please tell me you just forgot about it or had massive writer's block over and it's really just waiting to be posted. Or is it over on Stealthy Stories? Or can I pick your brain and glean the rest of the story from it? Something! Please, just let it continue!
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
Aw, so sweet...
myown262 chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
ok scratch what i had put i didn't notice that there was more i am totally excited to see what happens next
myown262 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
the story is god but it still needs a good ending...I don't know if you are done it but honestly i am wondering what happens next...
898700 chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
Okay, I just returned to this story after ... uh ... ten months I read part three. I can't believe I didn't return to find out what had happened to Leo. And yes, you answered my question about the empty dishes, didn't you? Even if you didn't directly said it, I'm thinking it was Mikey.

And sorry for not getting to you about Avatar; I haven forgotten translating said story. It is just that I had to completely redo my thesis because of computer crash, and I lost everything I ever wrote in the same event (.

But, nice ending. It shows how Leo turned to be his mature self, in lack of a better word.
jennielf chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
How amazingly cool is this story? :)

brilliant charcterizations...i like your take on the lessons leo learned, it makes sense that someone as protective as him would know what _really_ matters in the end and that he had to learn it on his own makes it that much more of a sweeter lesson.

Well done and the whole Mikey covering for him thing was well done, I didnt even see that coming until you mentioned it...

Hopefully you will write more? Please?

Thank you.
Neatsue chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
How do you come up with all of these good ideas?
heather chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
When are you going to do the next part of the story? That was great. That's really cool that it was Mikey who knew that Leo was gone. And it makes perfect sense. The person that Leo felt that was watching him was Mikey before he went to Don's room because Don was asleep, Raph was sulking, and Splinter would have said something. Then it was Mikey that had covered for Leo by begging to bring Leo and Raph their food. And sense Leo wasn't there Mikey ate the food but couldn't a 100% finish it because he had already ate. That's really sweet that Mikey didn't tell anyone and covered for Leo, but I wonder if Mikey well ever tell Leo that is was him that covered for him. Or are you going to have Mikey do that in the next part. One way or another, please-please-please-please-please write/type and update the next part soon! :)
mac chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
I really like this story good plot and i think you accuratly portrayed everyones character. Keep it up i'm looking forward to part two.