Reviews for Peculiar Incidences
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
No, I didn't catch on until the end of chapter twelve. Not original, but still pretty well presented.
Mischief chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
Lex is super-warped... I'm so relieved! It was just a dream! That explains everything & even all those incosistencies! Quite funny :D

Sequel, sure, I'd like to read it! :)
Mischief chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Hey... I know this story's been completed ages ago, it's just that I found it recently, & this 1st chapter's got some Major incosistencies! I like what I've seen of the plot till now, BUT:

1 The JL does not kill! Di wouldn't break anyone's neck, & GL wouldn't make sure a man was dead either

2 BM doesn't like the rest of the JL in Gotham, & even if their presence is required, he most likely would only take some, not all JLers, even for 30 robbers. Also, who's in the Watchtower to monitor then?

3 BM does not take orders in his city - he'd chew up SM if he SM ever even tried to take charge of a situation in Gotham - especially if SM tries to pair up with WW!

I can't get over these, so if you could find a way to work around & correct them, it would be great!

Oh, & sorry if this is flamey... I don't do flames, this is more like indignant constructive criticism! XD
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 13 . 11/21/2008
I was so sad when Flash and Batman died, and when Luthor woke up, I was like, 'YAY!'

Awesome story!
diane chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
I only remember the dad's name which is Jorel. I think Clark's wife is Lois though.
mimioftheshadows chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
OMG!

please finish the rest of the story...please!

i want to see what happens to Lex!

i cant believe that you are killing off the heros!

so finish off your twisted plot story...or else

i am like so totally absorbed into this story

it is so cool!

but diana should have been able to throw lex off of her... shouldnt she?

but what happened to green lantern?

think of more creative ways to kill them off

make it more actiony packed

and make something funny happen to joker
shawn chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
sorry I didn't like it at all sorry you should do a better one
Jen chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
This is a great story, please continue!
AGL chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I like the Batman and Diana tension, I was pretty off byt he fact that Green Lantern took out a guya with a giant fist...and killed him...come on the guy wasn't that dangerous, just kidding...if my girl was in trouble I might go an extra mile, keep up the story...
HeavenShallBurn chapter 11 . 5/16/2006
Kewl! Hurry up, I'm DIEING here!
HeavenShallBurn chapter 8 . 5/16/2006
Hm, creepish. And kewl.
HeavenShallBurn chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
Wow...Hro coming back? Sinister... but kewl. _
HeavenShallBurn chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Yeah! Loved chapter two!
Silverjojo08 chapter 11 . 4/3/2006
No! XD Cliffhanger. Please update soon. I'm loving this story.
Lil art girl chapter 11 . 4/2/2006
wow, cool story, keep it up