Reviews for Lost and Found
:-)
InvaderAlex IN chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
the tears... sob...
Blair Fallen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
i ran out of tissues,it was a brand new box that i hadn't opened sad and happy tears so just so ya know i loved it!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
ThisIsNotWhatItSeems chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
OMG! I practically burst out in tears, and everyone in the ICT room was staring at me like WTF is she doin? It was HILARIOUS!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Very good job. I like the emotions and it made me feel sad. However, the ending was happy :D
annie lawrence chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
wow, that was great, it was so sweet! LUV the ending! its funny, i just had a dream of them the other night 2, but it was short, so i couldnt write it as a storie, but u...u did a great job!
bbissocute chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
love it. i know what you mean with the whole dream thing. thats how i get my chapters too. i think this one shot is fine the way it is. very good.
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
SHINY? BLUE? BUTTON? Mwuhahahahahahahahahahahaha! Shiny! Me likes shiny!

Ahem, sorry about that. You mentioned something shiny and blue.
bbrea4eva chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
:) :D O-o

U
Sakurali13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
very good story. loved it! hehe . well I was thinking that if you plan to continue this story. i dont know. how bout that an other year or two go by. then somehow terra comes back and BB if afraid again. and Raven helps him with this other problem again. then in the end BB and Raven confess love and all that! i mean its all about BB/Rae. yeah! so yup. i dont know im just giving you ideas _ loved your story good job! _

Sakurali13
anisha chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
man u better get your typewriter out and type another story to end that 1 end it otherwise cyborg will hurt you.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
ZOMG HTF did you get so TALENTED? And your dreams actually make SENSE! HTF can your dreams make sense, not include talking rabbits, when I know from my long-term memory that every single dream of mine has understandable events in chronological order that are fine, aside from the fact that they're COMPLETELY BIZARRE? OMG. No, seriously, OMG. The netspeak that I NEVER use should be SOME sort of indicator to you that this is freaking AMAZING, but if not, take my word for it that I take serious offense and rant for at least ten minutes at a time whenever anyone even suggests that I'll be able to type faster if I use it...

That's it. You're on my favorite author's list. Oh, and my c2, too. Genius... -giddy grin-
toenail chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I actually cried when I read this fic (see? tears are rolling down my eyes...)

WAH!
PrplxdPngwn chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Please, please, please continue!