Reviews for Fraudulent Smile
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Short and sad but kind of sweet in a way.
Robin Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
wow, that was ... dark. i liked it.
ShotsuMei chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
This one-shot is amazing. And for this being your first fic I'm highly impressed, but who aren't these days? _ I just wanted to tell you that your story was so...Amazing is the only thing I could think of. I know it deserves much more then that but being so dense, (as I am) I have a ristricted vocabulry. Well, I just wanted to say ecxellent job, you have some real talent, don't let it go to waste. _
Xelestial chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Way confusing with your POVs and time thinger...Still, it has potential. I shall continue reading.
XxshalalaXx chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This was a great fanfiction! Keep on writing. This was great, I loved it. I was so into it, eyes watering, faint sniffling. Great!
Guren chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I cant wait for you to continue this. I read it and immediately knew who it was. You write alot like I did with my first fiction. Death is so easy to write about.

I really hope that you update this cause there are some unanswered questions with this story. Like the fact of why Hiro killed himself.

Please continue with this.
GoTrinba chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Well, I was a bit confused at first, but i think i get it now. It's hiro the one that died right? Cause at first i thought it was shuichi and after reading it 3 times i came to the conclusion that it was hiro...But whoever it was, nice job! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the great work!