Reviews for Chores
panda-kun77 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
These fanfics for this section is so small (. I'm glad that there's at least a good amount of this pairing.

Thanks for making, posting and sharing this. Hoping to see more in the future... if this anime gets attention in this day and age x3.

Laters!
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This was fantastic!

BTW I loved their neighbors calling them husband and wife ('cause they do kinda act like it). That was great in the anime and I'm glad you worked it into this story.

Everything was In-Character and well-written. Good job!
ToastedWhiskers chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
-snickers- Oh, that was good. Um. Yeah. Owesome work and portrayal of Kanami. xD
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Was this just a one shot thing or something?because if it isn't then I would so totally want you to continue !
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Very cute fic. The image of Kazuma trying to fix a door and failing is pretty funny.
XoMoonlitDreamoX chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Ah, I love this! So cute how Kazuma actually stayed around to help Kanami work around the house. Hm are you going to write more? Hope so! Guess I'll have to wait and see buh bye! _
Obasan-Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
nice!
2goodygurl chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
will you people write.

i'm tired of waiting. ok bye bye
2goodygurl chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
will you hurry up and

go to the next chpter damnit.

i can't wait anyloner.

fuck i'm finna go crazy. ah!

so please continue because i'm going crazy waiting

amd waiting

and waiting.

so please up date. thanks BUDIE
ysy chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
nfGFIBGFgbOgbO:grISiugbA
love beam c chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
aww, that was really cute! i liked it a lot. and you did a really good job keeping everyone in character!
Alimoe chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Lol I liked the "wife" comment, too funny. o

Other than that it was a really sweet story - Good job.
xRequiemofDeathx chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
She calls him that in both versions, but I dont know if its spelled that way, but who cares! It was still a pretty good story...I think making it into a romance would have made it better. Nice one though
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
wow, I didn't know that there WAS a scryed fandom. wow. It's kind of disappointing the way there are only 5 volumes, but the TV ppls just keep on stretching out battle scenes, and adding in little things that never happened, to compensate for the lack of boobs that were in the manga, and probably attracted the little otakus in the first place. (the storyline is amusing, the horny little fanboys don't give a damn- they prefer ranma 1/2 to a plotline. [not that I'm saying that ranma 1/2 doesn't have a plotline.])
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Aww, that was really cute!