Reviews for Of Threnodies and Roses
Teen545 chapter 42 . 1/30
Nice story! Thank you! I enjoyed the mix of your ideas with the original story! While I would have liked an epilogue from E and/or C pov, I understand why it really had to be from Raoul's. Lol, I got a kick out of Erik's msg and how he got it across lol. Whatever way, best for all for Raoul to know all was well so he could move on.
BabyNake chapter 42 . 1/14
Eek! Lovely as always! God, every time I read your stories I feel like I'm standing right next to the characters. I loved Christine's character development and I'm glad Nadir finally got the break he needed. I can't wait for your next masterpiece and I adored this one!
Slipstream7249 chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
I really enjoyed this story especially the ending which for me was satisfying and a bit dark! Brava!
GiGitheHedgehog chapter 42 . 5/9/2020
Oh this was really good. I usually avoid modern retellings like the plague, but after reading your other works I decided to give it a go. It was a crazy and amazing ride. It was amazing to me how much you pulled from the book. Despite the modern setting it stuck truer to the original story than most other adaptations. Amazing job.
Inayasha25 chapter 42 . 10/23/2019
This was an incredible story! I think this is the first fanfic where Erik really remainds true of his character.
I feel bad for Raul though, I mean, Christine is crazy to like Erik and manipulator enough to drag Raul on this mess hahaha but I still enjoyed the story. Really good!
So thank you for your work and for publishing this for us! I really appreciate it!
800339173 chapter 12 . 3/27/2019
OOOH ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL EXCITING
800339173 chapter 2 . 3/26/2019
Loving this already.
christina648 chapter 42 . 3/17/2019
Romantic.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/30/2018
Normally I can get behind Christine and Erik but this chapter verged on ridiculous. I can even understand falling in love or trusting him more after being realesed but while she is captive only a very broken person would return. I really like your Christines except this one either has Stockholm Syndrome or is an idiot. The not wanting to be a one thing was extreme as she returned to captivity much to easily. Without any fight or fire or plans against him it really seems that rather then truly falling in love with him she is broken enough to return without so much as a call to Raoul.
Your writing is beautiful however and I’m sure this kind of thing is kind of a given in any relationship between a captive Christine and an Erik but I still think even the most empathetic of people would not be this compliant without some sort of mental disorder.
Despite my harshness I promise this is not meant to be hateful at all and I really want to you to keep writing even if I prefer your other Christine’s. Sorry if this came across as mean that was not my intention.
StarryKnight565 chapter 42 . 9/13/2018
That was so good. So so good. Thank you for writing such a intriguing story, it was such a treat to read!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/11/2018
Oh, please write what happen next with christine and erik after they left together. The marriage and sweet interaction. I just love your stories
CharlieBoneFan chapter 42 . 4/24/2018
Awesome job!
amelie621 chapter 42 . 3/12/2018
Wow.
First of all, for quite a long time, I thought that this story could never have a happy ending. In all of the versions I've ever heard of, not one ending has left me this satisfied.
I usually thought that Christine would be better off with Raoul, but it turns out that she could be happy either way. Great job finding the light in the darkest of stories, and creating what I think is by far the best Phantom retelling of all times!
Amelie Pond chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
Congratulations on the upcoming podcast adaptation! Great story :)
Pensez-a-Erik chapter 42 . 2/28/2018
That was an oddly satisfying ending to a very well done story, as always. Good read!
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »