Reviews for Ascending Angels
jessi chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very interesting story, I really liked it!
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Me encanto seria bonito que hubiese una vercion de esta en español .
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This was really fun, and wonderfully written! Your characterizations were spot on for both Indy & Henry, and I *love* your version of what the great Gabriel Van Helsing would be like - and just who he would be - if he had all his memories. Tying VH into the 3rd Indy film was a great read, and you made it seem like a natural fit!

Fantastic stuff! I've actually read all of your VH fics recently and have been meaning to review for a while. ;)

All the best,

Scarlett
Thistle of Liberty chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I haven't read anything else you've written and I find this story by pure chance and... I loved it! Great. I'll be checking out your profile for more stuff in about a second. Loved the 'sit'-command. I mean, he is named after a dog... ;)
losttimelady chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Interesting, but very good
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I feel like being nitpicky. The language of Egypt has been Arabic for quite some time. Egyptian has been dead for about two thousand years, give or take. Details aside, doing great thus far!
Sailor Sol chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
WTF, I never reviewed this? I'm a bad, bad person. But I'm reviewing it now, because I was bored and was thinking about "Sunken Peril", and I saw that I hadn't left you a review.

I really loved this ficlet. They never really explain in the movie about the whole eternal life thing, and I just adore that you've connected it to Van Helsing.

And I love that you've continued on from this story line with happy little VHxIJ stories. Such a wonderful combination! Keep up the wonderful work with it!
Narysse a'Jahar chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I cracked up at the whole "I like Indiana" thing, because my brother's nickname is Cowboy, and we named our puppy Cowboy. Yeah, that's a standing joke with us.
HughJackmanFan chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
hehehe, Gabriel's work, the God's work.

I like Indiana Jones, long time I was fan.
tristar3149 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I must tell you that I have liked all of your storys that you have written. So well thought out and very informative and to tell you the honest truth, The charators that you write about I could not see them in a diffrent light. You have them down to a T and I like that. So what ever you do keep it coming and I will not stop reading your stories.
WLN chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Did Gabe 'watch over - not interfering in free will' Indy while he was saving the Ark of the Covenant from the Nazis - as this was set before Last Crusade, it would explain how Gabe knew a lot about the Jones boys
The Scary Kitty chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Lookie, a standalone!

And lookie, it’s INDY! Damn, the idea of Jackman, Ford and Connery on the screen together gives me chills of delight!

It was definitely amusing to watch Gabriel and Indy butting heads. *sighs* Indy is just too paranoid for his own good, sometimes.

And hey, when did Gabriel get the tattoo? Or did he make it appear on his mortal form using his mad angelic skillz? LOL!

Very, very cool. :)
SeventhSpanishAngel12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This was so utterly AWESOME!

I clicked on the story without seeing the author, and still knew with like three lines you had written it.

It was great, write more!
Mistress Van Helsing chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
WOT!

Major fandom collision! Van Helsing and Indiana Jones! *sque!*

And that was so wonderful! You are such a talented writer and have captured each of those characters' unique personalities so accurately! *applauds you* I love it!

Heehe, now we know what really happened between the time when Indy and company left the temple and then witnessed the Holy building's collapse. ;)

*sques again and hugs her Archangel Gabriel* :D
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I WAS going to rag on you for this but it was excellent. Tied things together nicely. You pegged each man spot on and made a marvellous connection. The knight bit was...veddy cool. A release for the man who had done his job for so long. Almost brought a tear...

So next time your muse feels the need to deviate, let it, as long as it is like this.