Reviews for A Wound Like A Knife to the Heart
Inguz chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Wow this was a cool story, I'm usually not a big sci fi fan but this changed my mind! Well done! I love the way you describe things and your dialogue is excellent too!

Great overall fic, no complaints!

I'd love to see what you think of my fic, depth perception & my poems!

GoldAngel2 chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Well, I see the anticlimax to this yarn has taken place and Yvona the murderous Harlot is dead-but her "creature" lives and that has an ominous feel to it...

I see you used my suggestion for Yvona in her death throes to cry out to the Lord and his response-and the reward for those who embrace wickedness.

Cha'rif is proving a true man of honor-and a formidable ally.

Ekogaru is wounded.. but still dangerous

Great work..and I wait for the next ficlet
GoldAngel2 chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
Dissention in the ranks against Ekogaru is growing... It seems that he now has Technomugars seeing him for the madman he is.

And Aliscea killing her father was one of the things I've hoped for-he's lower than low for having raped his own daughter.

And yet like a cockroach, the Harlot lives-I'm REALLY looking forward to Nova killing her-I hope she doesn't get a twinge of family regret and loyalty-that witch doesn't deserve it.

And off I go to Act 4...
GoldAngel2 chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
It's a good thing I've finished my assignment for work-this story's got me gripped..

I love the biblical allegories-Ekogaru as Satan showing the riches awaiting our heroes if they bow down to him-before their inevitable rejection-reminded me of Frank Perretti in its well as thought and prayers to the Lord used to defeat the villains.

And I loved when the Harlot was burned by the psonic abilities of Cha'rif-burn, witch, burn!

Now can they save Aliscea?

Off to chapter 3
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
So Cha'rif really is a man of honor? Too bad he didn't succeed in helping everyone escape. And now the fat's really in the fire because I'm sure Ekogaru has some sadistic game in mind.

BTW I loved how Nova's crucifix burned the guards hands-and I hope Gralnacz pays for his blasphemy-in the most painful way.

I am addicted to this series of stories, Freddo-so much so I'm doing more reading than writing.

Please don't leave me hanging!