Reviews for Epiphany
Is thta finished?
magic or manic chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Gorgeous story.
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
THIS WAS SO CUTE AND SWEET I LOVED IT! The beginning broke my heart for Chloe. Poor her :( Feeling like that on your Prom must be horrible. I'm so glad Clark went after her and even graced her with a dance! Ur ending was brilliant and happy and I was so glad! :)
pyrebi chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Good story! A really nice mixture of sweet Chlark and deeper reflections. I'm going to be a total dork and admit that you pretty much summed up exactly how I felt about graduating high school...well, sans memories about meteor freaks, of course.

Anyway, thank you very much for the great read! Loved it to pieces. You're a great storyteller and did most excellently with the spelling and grammar. Favoriting it now. Wonderful job!
Cherri202 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Really sweet wonderfully written
MadDogLane chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
This is such a wonderful story, I can't believe there are so few reviews! Well, allow me to give it 2 thumbs up! I love it so much I keep reading it over and over.
Katie chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This is such a beautiful story. I honestly teared a little at the ending. Amazing writing.
Batdz Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I loved this; the characters of Clark and Chloe were spot on, and the relationship between them was wonderfully expressed, especially the friendship part of it. This is what should have happened in this episode because it's time for Clark to grow up and move on to greater things, Chloe being one of them. Kudos to you!
Christina chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
great story
elbowface chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
that was absolutely beautiful!

that was how "spirit" SHOULD have unfolded-thank you for sharing!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
An extremely well written fic. With Chlark-ness... And long too! So I'm satisfied! XD Your characterizations are so great - I love your writing!